Amazon Super Saver increase?

Is Amazon putting it's free Super Saver delivery minimum up to £14? It's showing as £14, but yet still at £10 limit.

Odd.

6 Comments

Hmm, interesting. And I mean that as in I am interested as to see what they are doing, not being sarcastic.
Edited by: "NEtech" 9th Jan 2015

Oh dear.

Fair move, should keep my spending in check :P

still states this on their website

If you're a UK customer you can get unlimitedOne-Day Delivery at no extra cost as part ofAmazon Prime. Learn more at amazon.co.uk/gp/…130. A minimum total spend of £10.00 is required for an order to qualify for FREE Super Saver Delivery. The minimum spend applies to all product categories

Not a problem, there are plenty of sellers on ebay etc. that include free delivery.

stuarthanley

still states this on their websiteIf you're a UK customer you can get … still states this on their websiteIf you're a UK customer you can get unlimitedOne-Day Delivery at no extra cost as part ofAmazon Prime. Learn more at https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200182130. A minimum total spend of £10.00 is required for an order to qualify for FREE Super Saver Delivery. The minimum spend applies to all product categories

Also mentioned here:
[ hotukdeals.com/dea…641 ]
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764031
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213603
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 511

See more discussions