Amazon to sell Google products again - youtube back!

Found 16th Dec 2017
Amazon stopped selling google devices on their site over 2 years ago and google responded by removing youtube from amazon fire devices. Given the huge impact this would have on overall sales and consumer negative feedback Amazon have caved in and decided to sell google products again on their site.

Expect them to appear very shortly as they are already back up on the .com site and this also means that the removal of youtube from echo show, fire tv and tablet devices will no longer happen.
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
Brilliant news considering the amount of unnecessary dots and echo views ive purchased in the past week
I have Fire tv and tablets for years but always had YouTube on them!
Can't see where it says you tube will definitely be staying. Hope it is, not for me but my inlaws
Pink_Yoshi_Rebel_Army16th Dec 2017

I have Fire tv and tablets for years but always had YouTube on them!

Supposed to happen up in January but looks like it’s all being sorted
the nag screen still pops up when accessing youtube so see what happens over the next couple of weeks
caverncity17th Dec

the nag screen still pops up when accessing youtube so see what happens …the nag screen still pops up when accessing youtube so see what happens over the next couple of weeks

will probably brick the older firesticks forcing people to get the new tech with in built spyware
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants