Amazon Tracking (Hermes related)

Found 28th Nov 2013
So

"28 November 2013, 5:19 pm, --- Delivered"

I've not received any parcel today.

Does this mean it's been lost aka stolen?

I've been in all day too, checked around my apartment building and asked the neighbours.
Community Updates
11 Comments
I think it means someone's having fun playing on your ps4 right now.
Original Poster
Spriggan

I think it means someone's having fun playing on your ps4 right now.

3DS and Mario Kart more like.
Exactly the same with my 3DS and Mario Cart! Amazon Lightning deal? Amazon and sending another one out to me, so hopefully this time!
Original Poster
grontay

Exactly the same with my 3DS and Mario Cart! Amazon Lightning deal? … Exactly the same with my 3DS and Mario Cart! Amazon Lightning deal? Amazon and sending another one out to me, so hopefully this time!

Yeah lightning deal also, they told me they are going to contact Hermes and i should get a response in 24-48 hours. They will just say it got lost in the system, at least Amazon will send out another one.
27 November 2013, 8:58 pm, --- Delivered
27 November 2013, 1:08 pm, --- Out for delivery
27 November 2013, 9:58 am, --- Possible delay in delivery due to arrival at incorrect carrier facility
27 November 2013, 9:07 am, Dundee Depot Out for delivery
27 November 2013, 5:45 am, Dundee Depot Out for delivery
27 November 2013, 3:50 am, Dundee Depot Parcel arrived at a carrier facility

Considering Dundee is 120 miles away from where I live
They said to me they would investigate and that they would send us out another via next day delivery
That's literally the same as mine Dundee depot out for delivery that's 500 miles from me. Although it has now changed and is now at another depot 150 miles away.
Hermes a joke, I had a delivery from Burtons last week. Tracking said "delivered to your porch". I don't have a porch. Got home to a find the bag sat in the middle of my drive!!!

Then I had booked them to collect something from an auction I won on ebay. Requested and paid for a signature on delivery due to the above. Item left on drive again behind bin which was pointless as was a large item. No signature obtained.
A relative saw an offer on here some time back and bought two Large flat screens. No one in but Items delivered.

It turned out a neighbour was evicted from a house two doors away and had returned to collect items from the garden, he saw the delivery and quite kindly took the tv's from the driver but seemed to have forgot to let anyone know that.

Took 3 mths to get refund as they did prove he took them, but still not known if he was caught .
Original Poster
Ok so Amazon sent me message saying the parcel was signed for by "Charlie". Well there's no one in my apartment building called that. Went down to my letter box and a note was left by someone from 2 streets away, Hermes delivered it to them................

Picking it up later.
Retro89

Ok so Amazon sent me message saying the parcel was signed for by … Ok so Amazon sent me message saying the parcel was signed for by "Charlie". Well there's no one in my apartment building called that. Went down to my letter box and a note was left by someone from 2 streets away, Hermes delivered it to them................Picking it up later.

Good, at least you will have your item and found the right Charlie, and you wont feel a Right Charlie either X)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions