amazon tv stick kodi apps?

what's best kodi apps to get? if have exodus but most things you can't get as they aren't being streamed? after a good anime app for dubbed stuff thanks

19 Comments

I have Kodi on firestick and use Exodus.. Unless it's a very recent film it's working perfect.. Check your connection is ok as we have problems before getting Fibre broadband.

Just download the pulse build, it's got everything.

Check that you have turned off parental controls with your broadband provider. These are on as standard and will block llts of sources that exodus finds.

Sometimes this can be done via the web, howver you may need to ring them to turn them off
Edited by: "Orekul" 26th Jan

Download AreaWizard and install that. Then install a build (I use Tardis). I find Castaway the best for tv and Phoenix sports the best for sports

I would recommend Phoenix as mentioned

Mikey_b

Download AreaWizard and install that. Then install a build (I use … Download AreaWizard and install that. Then install a build (I use Tardis). I find Castaway the best for tv and Phoenix sports the best for sports

It's ARES WIZARD NOT AREA

I use spintz tv build and it comes with everything that's good on it. (You can add more if you like) It all works fine on mine. I've installed it all myself. Followed videos from you tube. Google how to install spintz tv build (2). It shows you step by step and also what u get with it :-)

Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 26th Jan

I've tried a few builds now, my vote is for Pulse, seems to work well for my needs and easy to update with Ares Wizard installed.

Install TV Addons addon installer in Kodi and browse through all the Repos to get what you want.

Look at the SEOMichael website for instructions.

Basically though, Exodus (used to be Genesis) and Phoenix are the two main addons to use. Also, if you're into sports, install AceStream and Plexus so you can pull streams using AceStream URLs.

Original Poster

right thanks just get a message on some stuff like no streams found.

Who is your internet with? If you are with BT then you will need to turn off SMART SETUP in the router to sort it, if you need help doing it, PM me and I can point you in the right direction mate

Edited by: "m4ckys" 26th Jan

LeahMinttoutou

It's ARES WIZARD NOT AREA

Damn auto correct. And damn me for not checking...

Original Poster

m4ckys

Who is your internet with? If you are with BT then you will need to turn … Who is your internet with? If you are with BT then you will need to turn off SMART SETUP in the router to sort it, if you need help doing it, PM me and I can point you in the right direction mate

​im on virgin mate 200meg.

If it's more obscure anime then it's not your broadband settings mate, it's just the obscurity of it that Exodus struggles with. Grab the Cartoons8 or KissAnime addons, will sort you right out. As for builds I personally don't bother but that's because I think there's a lot of crap in there I never use/need, so I'd rather make my own build, each to their own though.
Edited by: "bynouk" 26th Jan

Original Poster

anyone got a guide to put kiss anime or cartoon8 on? I'm abit of a novice

Between Exodus, Stream All The Sources (SALTS) and Alluc I never find an issue finding a source. I avoid the prebuilt 'all in one' builds as they seem to slow the stick down. TVaddons is my go to to install the above, maintance tool also good for clearing cache etc.

Original Poster

how do it do that..? sorry bit of a noob all is done is install exodus? do u have to change summat in settings? thanks

I don't see the need to use builds

builds are pointless, you end up updating loads of add ons you never use, I deleted everything off of mine and started again with about 6 add ons.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691418
    2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2747
    3. One for the mathmeticians2438
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261381

See more discussions