Amazon, Twitch, Psn, Xbox Live & More Hacked

The above sites have been hacked with 1000's of passwords, card details with exp date's and other details have been leaked online.

Best have a wee butchers.

Link in post.

24 Comments

Original Poster

Plus lots of filth sites! People pay for filth? Well I learnt something new today!

Banned

Most of this information was leaked a year or more ago.
Most the card details are expired.
I'll put money on this having nothing to do with Anonymous
The initial 'leak' included ppc links, a real hack group would not do this.

(removed)

I got a few amazon accounts, should I change the password. What should I do about the cards linked to my accounts?

Banned

Great. Trying to change password because PSN has been hacked, but can't sign into PSN to change password because PSN has been hacked.
Edited by: "KillFelix" 27th Dec 2014

Banned

KillFelix

Great. Trying to change password because PSN has been hacked, but can't … Great. Trying to change password because PSN has been hacked, but can't sign into PSN to change password because PSN has been hacked.

PSN hasn't been hacked.

Banned

davey369

PSN hasn't been hacked.

Is this a semantics thing because I can't be arsed with a semantics thing.

gmdlogan

Plus lots of filth sites! People pay for filth? Well I learnt something … Plus lots of filth sites! People pay for filth? Well I learnt something new today!

Paying for it makes for a more enjoyable stroke.

Banned

not at all, PSN hasnt been hacked, the information released recently was years old, a lot of the card details had exp dates of 2012/2013

Banned

davey369

not at all, PSN hasnt been hacked, the information released recently was … not at all, PSN hasnt been hacked, the information released recently was years old, a lot of the card details had exp dates of 2012/2013

Fair enough haha

Thought you were going down the route of "it's not a hack, a DDOS isn't a hack" conversation that has happened a million times before

Banned

Whats up with Amazon? Cba changing nothing lol

Does this mean I can blame some of my Amazon spending on hackers and fraudsters? Ker-ching!

davey369

Most of this information was leaked a year or more ago.Most the card … Most of this information was leaked a year or more ago.Most the card details are expired.I'll put money on this having nothing to do with AnonymousThe initial 'leak' included ppc links, a real hack group would not do this.

Not the "proper" Anonymous no, but anyone is free to use the name. That's why we're getting young idiots threatening to release popstar sex tapes under the banner. The children doing it should expect.

Old news getting regurgitated and woven together to form a new story, nothing to bother about

From the article:

The hackers are believed to have used a denial of service attack, where … The hackers are believed to have used a denial of service attack, where they bombard the targets servers with internet traffic.

Well a DOS attack will bring servers to a halt (which happened to MS and Sony over Christmas), but that will not allow hackers to access any details.
Until someone who hasn't got a reputation for poor reporting (The Mirror and Daily Mail) reports on this, I'm not going to be too worried.

spaceinvader

Paying for it makes for a more enjoyable stroke.

Waiting all day for a like on this, gmdlogan knows it.

So die hard 4.0 was true ........

Banned

What a bunch of morons, The icloud hack was awesome why not do something like that instead

Banned

Apparently this is the prat who did it.

news.sky.com/sto…les

http://media.skynews.com/media/images/generated/2014/12/27/359254/default/v1/hacker-copy-1-1600x900.jpg

Isn't it amazing the way keyboard warriors are up in arms over a couple of gaming servers going down and it makes the news, pictures and info spread about those responsible.

You'd think there was nothing else going on in the world, that no one was being killed or made a slave etc

so 0.0001% of the accounts in these places have been hacked? any by hacked they mean they have an email address and some redundant long expired card details.

Excuse me if I dont quake in my boots at the awesome power of these hackers.

It amazes me that these retards think anybody gives a flying hoot.

Hack something decent, like gchq or the pentagon and my ears might **** up, instead they 'hack' some insignificant ecommerce site, and get an even more insignificant amount of data.

Edited by: "eset12345" 27th Dec 2014

Banned

Error440

Isn't it amazing the way keyboard warriors are up in arms over a couple … Isn't it amazing the way keyboard warriors are up in arms over a couple of gaming servers going down and it makes the news, pictures and info spread about those responsible.You'd think there was nothing else going on in the world, that no one was being killed or made a slave etc

It's almost as if we live in the 1st world with a free press...

eset12345

so 0.0001% of the accounts in these places have been hacked? any by … so 0.0001% of the accounts in these places have been hacked? any by hacked they mean they have an email address and some redundant long expired card details.Excuse me if I dont quake in my boots at the awesome power of these hackers.It amazes me that these retards think anybody gives a flying hoot.Hack something decent, like gchq or the pentagon and my ears might **** up, instead they 'hack' some insignificant ecommerce site, and get an even more insignificant amount of data.

when they do that everything is suppressed and no matter where in the world they are they get bundled onto planes and jailed for life.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
    2. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
    3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556
    4. Win Swarovski earrings with OK magazine11

See more discussions