Amazon UK customer services

Found 30th Nov 2017
hi all
really need help in seeking a contact number for the UK complaints department.
I've been dealing with people at amazon. items showing delivered when they weren't even sent. products sent to me faulty and 3 weeks of waiting for someone to contact me.
any help greatly appreciated in advance.
I'm boycotting Amazon from now on. better reliability from China like gearbest

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

You'r on your own, amazon customer service is first rate.

Retrieved from saynoto0870.com.

0800 917 7617

Original Poster

benrobertsno13 h, 31 m ago

You'r on your own, amazon customer service is first rate.

You are right. However right now and how I've experienced the shabby foreign call centre and their lack of understanding I'm done with them. Credit card charge back for items I paid and have not received.

Original Poster

LemonHead2 h, 54 m ago

Retrieved from saynoto0870.com. 0800 917 7617

Incorrect number

mazabits40 m ago

Incorrect number

Yeah, just checked again and notice I copied the wrong number. Sorry about that. I take it you managed to retrieve the right one.

Good luck all the same.

Original Poster

I tried and tried. I physically can't do anything more than the charge back. I've stumbled on the worst agents ever.some speak like they can't be bothered and slur every word.
Edited by: "mazabits" 30th Nov 2017

Hope it wasn't a lot of money you spent and hope you manage to get it back through charge back.

If you're still not having much luck then maybe try the following, though you may not have to go that far hopefully.

And maybe next time consider using a credit card for your future purchases as you have better protection with Section 75 refunds.

moneysavingexpert.com/sit…ver

moneysavingexpert.com/sho…ses

Good luck.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 30th Nov 2017

Original Poster

LemonHead1 h, 58 m ago

Hope it wasn't a lot of money you spent and hope you manage to get it back …Hope it wasn't a lot of money you spent and hope you manage to get it back through charge back.If you're still not having much luck then maybe try the following, though you may not have to go that far hopefully.And maybe next time consider using a credit card for your future purchases as you have better protection with Section 75 refunds.https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/site/resolverhttps://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/section75-protect-your-purchasesGood luck.

Yep paid with credit card. Cheers matey

I try not to shop with Amazon any more after really poor service. I had items showing as delivered and they hadn’t. I complained and they closed down my Prime.
You can try emailing Jeff Bezos ( jeff@amazon.com ) who willpass any email complaints to his Executive Complaints Dept, and they will contact you. Not that they are any better than CS, but worth a try.
good luck

Original Poster

Cheers
Post a comment
@
    Text