Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Amazon video channels

Posted 31st Dec 2019
Can someone please explain to me how these work, all the extra channels available within Amazon Prime Video, like Starz and Shudder? Do you get access to them with a Prime video subscription, or do you have to pay separately for each one? Are they also available outside of Amazon? Ta!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
Try pressing it and find out
You pay extra, I pay £3.99 for the crime on as it’s got some shizzle I want to watch on there
I don't pay extra and watch what's available.
Currently watching Peppermint
Arto31/12/2019 16:47

Try pressing it and find out

Yeah, thanks for nothing Arto. I did that, still not sure, that's why i'm asking here. Also, since I don't currently have an Amazon sub, I can't try without signing up.
Edited by: "dealpickle" 31st Dec 2019
dealpickle31/12/2019 17:06

Yeah, thanks for nothing Arto. I did that, still not sure, that's why i'm …Yeah, thanks for nothing Arto. I did that, still not sure, that's why i'm asking here. Also, since I don't currently have an Amazon sub, I can't try without signing up.

You don't need a sub to get prices.

In less time than you took to type out the OP I put Starz and Shudder individually into a search engine and got the info you asked.
As far as I know you have to pay seperately for anything that's not labelled Prime
You pay extra for each channel you want. Can be cancelled at any time so there is no long term commitment. They are currently offering some for 99p for the first month too
OBH6UK31/12/2019 18:36

You don't need a sub to get prices.In less time than you took to type out …You don't need a sub to get prices.In less time than you took to type out the OP I put Starz and Shudder individually into a search engine and got the info you asked.

A) I'm not asking for the prices.
B) And In less time than it took you to type your 'reply' you could have told me what you found.
C) Do you really think I haven't done a search? Really?? I googled 'do you pay separately for channels in amazon?' and got a mishmash of info, none of which was 100% clear to me.

Lots of other HUKDers took the time to offer me helpful info and have now answered my question. You should learn from them.
Edited by: "dealpickle" 31st Dec 2019
Here we go again, got popcorn out...
Big thanks to heardy5, Nixy32, rimalpatel007 and DanSpaghetti for taking the time to help me out here.
Shame about the others, they've just wasted everyone's time and let themselves down really.
dealpickle31/12/2019 19:39

A) I'm not asking for the prices.B) And In less time than it took you to …A) I'm not asking for the prices.B) And In less time than it took you to type your 'reply' you could have told me what you found. C) Do you really think I haven't done a search? Really?? I googled 'do you pay separately for channels in amazon?' and got a mishmash of info, none of which was 100% clear to me. Lots of other HUKDers took the time to offer me helpful info and have now answered my question. You should learn from them.

A Really
B Yes I could but you could easily find them for yourself, I did.
C Yes I do

Others may have helped you, but you could do your own research not expect others to do it for you. So may be you could learn to respect others and not rely on them to do your research.
Edited by: "OBH6UK" 1st Jan
OBH6UK01/01/2020 09:45

A ReallyB Yes I could but you could easily find them for yourself, I …A ReallyB Yes I could but you could easily find them for yourself, I did.C Yes I doOthers may have helped you, but you could do your own research not expect others to do it for you. So may be you could learn to respect others and not rely on them to do your research.

39560174-KfgVY.jpg
Edited by: "dealpickle" 1st Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions