Amazon Video purchase.

Found 13th Aug 2017
Just purchased a tv series on Amazon video, this is the first time I have purchased from Amazon video although I do have a normal Amazon account. I purchased the series for £9.99 but when I look at my account they have applied a £9.99 promotional discount so I have paid nothing. Thing that concerns me is have I signed up to something?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
3 Comments
Have you been, or are you an Amazon Prime member and chosen the slow rush delivery option on your orders to gain £1 digital credit ?

Do you have an Amazon gift card balance that you might have forgotten about?

Your Amazon video/music credit can be found if you choose "Digital Music", then choose any song to purchase and then select "Add gift card or promotion code" which can be found under "More Options".

Ed Sheeran digital song on Amazon
Edited by: "GameofDeals" 13th Aug 2017
Original Poster
Never been a prime member. But I have purchased several items in the past where i saw a £1 digital credit was issued, never used the credits before and would not know how to. Thanks for the reply it probably answers my question as I didn't press any buttons to sign up for anything.
Don't forget those Media Credits have an expiry date. I think it's around 3 months, but it could be less.
Use or lose 'em.
Contact Amazon to find out when they expire.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants