EXPIRED

Amazon voucher

Does anyone want my £2.50 amazon voucher - Dont really use Amazon except for marketplace (where you cannot use) so I am going to give away,

Just for my own amusement can you tell me what you are going to use it for!!

12 Comments

yes please towards a bike for my 7 year old son

Banned

it doesnt expire till 30/04/2010 whats the hurry, the last one that gave one away was back a week later to ask for one they had found something they wanted

sassie;2243837

it doesnt expire till 30/04/2008 whats the hurry, the last one that gave … it doesnt expire till 30/04/2008 whats the hurry, the last one that gave one away was back a week later to ask for one they had found something they wanted

2008?

Banned

stratomaster;2243869

2008?

oooops edited - lol:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I just never use Amazon - always thought it was overpriced - I assure you that I will not be after a voucher in a week.

Thanks for concern though :thumbsup:

i'm sure the only thing I do on this site is either argue against somebody's view point or correct people's errors.

Every site needs a know it all :-p

Original Poster

LaoTzu;2243827

yes please towards a bike for my 7 year old son

Good reason - Will PM code now

I'm sure the only time i post on this site i either to argue against somebody's view point or to correct people's mistakes!

Oh well, every site needs a know it all

Banned

monkey.nut;2243904

I just never use Amazon - always thought it was overpriced - I assure … I just never use Amazon - always thought it was overpriced - I assure you that I will not be after a voucher in a week.Thanks for concern though :thumbsup:

maybe nice to give it to a newbie then, just pick one and pm them;-)

i need it to buy some pajama pants, because atm im sleeping nude but i dont mind it anyway, saw some nice striped ck ones in tk maxx a few months ago white with pink stipes really liked them for 15 quid but couldnt afford them at that time and now cant seem to find them anymore i think companies keep changing their pattern ranges

can you combine vouchers?

If you could I would purchase a band called All Time Low's E.P Put up or shut up.

T H A N K Y O U
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73944520
    2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would814
    3. Buying an iPhone second hand22
    4. Easy Jet flights - does anyone know how far in advance seats are sold?57

See more discussions