Amazon voucher

Hello

I was wondering if anyone had a spare amazon voucher from the matchstick hunt or christmas cards? I didnt see the thread until today!!

Any help would be muched appreciated .

Thanks in advance

Chralph

6 Comments

Sorry I spent mine!

hotukdeals.com/ite…t=7

we're not allowing those vouchers to be sold/bought/exchanged on … we're not allowing those vouchers to be sold/bought/exchanged on Hotukdeals, if anyone doesn't want their voucher then fire it back to us and we can give it to one of the entrants who just missed out on a prize

How do you get rid of the "voucher" link by the control panel? I used the voucher ages ago.

Babbabooey;3740302

How do you get rid of the "voucher" link by the control panel? I used … How do you get rid of the "voucher" link by the control panel? I used the voucher ages ago.

Its there for life! :shock:

birdyboyuk;3740317

Its there for life! :shock:

woo hoooo :thinking:

supermod

Thread locked. Vouchers are non transferable. If you don't wish to use it, then please use the button & provide relevant details & we'll reissue the Voucher to the next member on the competition list who didn't previously receive one.

Thank you.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3431247
  2. Best advert ever to be seen.2024
  3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1532
  4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1830

See more discussions