EXPIRED

Amazon Voucher from Sainsburys?

I know that sainsburys sell quite a few different types of gift cards, but does anyone know if they sell amazon ones, and in what values? I got £75 worth of nectar points from buying 2 of the O2 dongles posted a while back, and i got 3x£20 amazon vouchers through nectar, so now i've got £15 left and nectar only sell £20 amazon vouchers. thanks

4 Comments

No one Sells Amazon vouchers/giftcards. You can only buy them directly from Amazon or redeem them using your nectar points. Yes, its still minimum £20.

jcaho7;8311643

No one Sells Amazon vouchers/giftcards. You can only buy them directly … No one Sells Amazon vouchers/giftcards. You can only buy them directly from Amazon or redeem them using your nectar points. Yes, its still minimum £20.

Not quite true, you can buy Amazon vouchres discounted from the MBNA lifestyle website.

But...to answer the OP's question...sorry, I don't know.

jcaho7;8311643

No one Sells Amazon vouchers/giftcards. You can only buy them directly … No one Sells Amazon vouchers/giftcards. You can only buy them directly from Amazon or redeem them using your nectar points. Yes, its still minimum £20.

Someone asked a few months ago if normal shops sell amazon gift cards, and i think they do. I think sainsburys sell them, but im not sure. I looked before in co-op but didnt see amazon ones. Maybe worth a ring around the shops to see what type of gift cards they sell
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. First 2 lucky people.35
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1531
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764046
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1819

See more discussions