Expired

Amazon vouchers - Please do not offer to buy

LocalFound 24th Dec 2017
Hi I've been given 200.00 in amazon vouchers does anyone know best place to sell them thanks
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Please don't use Lokal. I know the staff here are obliged to recommend it, but it's a site which is pretty much dead, apart from a few remaining mugs and a whole lot of fraudsters. Use gumtree, or just hold onto them and use them when you need them.
12 Comments
Mod & Ed
@gareth.rivers - you could try lokal HERE
Local Facebook groups, gumtree, eBay... your own Facebook page etc. Lots of easy options. Reduce the chance of being scammed by insisting on cash on collection. You’ll probably get about 80-90% of the value.
Just use them
Amazon sell pretty much everything these days
Please don't use Lokal. I know the staff here are obliged to recommend it, but it's a site which is pretty much dead, apart from a few remaining mugs and a whole lot of fraudsters. Use gumtree, or just hold onto them and use them when you need them.
I have to agree, I honestly wouldn’t use Lokal either and now ONLY sell through AV Forums and Gumtree

Sorry but I just couldn’t trust that site, gone are the days when the ‘For Sale’ site on here was moderated efficiently, I believe you could be easily scammed with new users whom are not old HUKD users
Edited by: "saxo_appeal" 24th Dec 2017
saxo_appeal1 h, 54 m ago

I have to agree, I honestly wouldn’t use Lokal either and now ONLY sell t …I have to agree, I honestly wouldn’t use Lokal either and now ONLY sell through AV Forums and Gumtree Sorry but I just couldn’t trust that site, gone are the days when the ‘For Sale’ site on here was moderated efficiently, I believe you could be easily scammed with new users whom are not old HUKD users

Absolutely agree. I use Facebook marketplace too as face to face for cash like gumtree but avforums is my go to place
Edited by: "bluep" 24th Dec 2017
I’ll give u 50 quid
Zeek as mentioned earlier is a popular method atm but not sure of safety from fraud etc
Shpock, Gumtree, Facebook or eBay.

Cash on collection only.
Zeek! Will sell almost straight away for amazon tbh
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants