Amazon Warehouse 20% off Selected items

Posted 26th Nov
will this eventually go to all items or stay only on selected please? I am looking to buy airpods (non wireless)

thanks for the advice
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Probably not.
Rune_2H26/11/2019 17:49

Comment deleted

Yup been watching em like a hawk but the discount isnt available on normal 2nd gen airpods they are still full warehouse price.
Your device (and others') is sending personal data to let Amazon know what to discount and what not to.
Edited by: "splender" 26th Nov
splender26/11/2019 18:06

Your device (and others') is sending personal data to let Amazon know what …Your device (and others') is sending personal data to let Amazon know what to discount and what not to.

Ahh ok I see. Do u think you have this discount? Shall I use another account?
deals6926/11/2019 18:08

Ahh ok I see. Do u think you have this discount? Shall I use another …Ahh ok I see. Do u think you have this discount? Shall I use another account?

I said what (item) to discount or not. (Not to whom discount is given or not.)
Items which get watchers are more saleable. Items which get few watchers are less in demand.

In addition, some items that get 20% off have jacked up warehouse prices, like one I am looking at now, only 2% reduction from new price. Even with 20% off isn't too appealing.
Edited by: "splender" 26th Nov
splender26/11/2019 18:11

I said what (item) to discount or not. (Not to whom discount is given or …I said what (item) to discount or not. (Not to whom discount is given or not.)Items which get watchers are more saleable. Items which get few watchers are less in demand.

Ahh ok i see misunderstanding
deals6926/11/2019 18:12

Ahh ok i see misunderstanding

It is all a game of maths with algorithmns on the pricing of demand and supply, I amended my comment above.
splender26/11/2019 18:15

It is all a game of maths with algorithmns on the pricing of demand and …It is all a game of maths with algorithmns on the pricing of demand and supply, I amended my comment above.

Yup makes sense but annoying😡
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions