Expired

Amazon Warehouse conditon grading - what are they like?

Found 18th Apr 2014
Was just having a look through Amazon Warehouse deals but the conditon gradings confuse me, hope somebody can shed some light on them.

Looking at a phone that has the condition of "Used - Good" the description is "Packaging may be damaged, accessories may have damage" - No mention of any condition of the the phone itself so assuming it's as new? Or am I wrong?

Then there the same phone again, but the condition is "Used - Very Good" and the description is "Has minor scratching to the sides, accessories & packaging perfect"

Surely this would mean the "Used - Good" is the better condition condition of the two, but the can't be right?

Anyway, does anyone have any experience with Wearhouse deals conditions, what are they generally like?
Community Updates
8 Comments
GoatzRus

Amazon Warehouse conditon grading - what are they like?Was just having a … Amazon Warehouse conditon grading - what are they like?Was just having a look through Amazon Warehouse deals but the conditon gradings confuse me, hope somebody can shed some light on them.Looking at a phone that has the condition of "Used - Good" the description is "Packaging may be damaged, accessories may have damage" - No mention of any condition of the the phone itself so assuming it's as new? Or am I wrong?

You're not right.

GoatzRus

Then there the same phone again, but the condition is "Used - Very Good" … Then there the same phone again, but the condition is "Used - Very Good" and the description is "Has minor scratching to the sides, accessories & packaging perfect"Surely this would mean the "Used - Good" is the better condition condition of the two, but the can't be right?

Errr...

GoatzRus

Anyway, does anyone have any experience with Wearhouse deals conditions, … Anyway, does anyone have any experience with Wearhouse deals conditions, what are they generally like?

Whorehouse, maybe. Wearhouse, nope.

[ amazon.co.uk/gp/…793 ]
Original Poster
That's what happens when you rely on auto correct too much, but thanks for the useless reply, cretin.
GoatzRus

That's what happens when you rely on auto correct too much, but thanks … That's what happens when you rely on auto correct too much, but thanks for the useless reply, cretin.

Did you look at the contents of the link I posted?

PS. "AutoCorrect".

You're welcome.
GoatzRus

That's what happens when you rely on auto correct too much, but thanks … That's what happens when you rely on auto correct too much, but thanks for the useless reply, cretin.

http://www.guernik.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Fotolia_44881696_Subscription_XL-420x215.jpg
Pointless conversion from a "Misc" Forum thread to an "Ask" Forum thread?

Check.
Original Poster
fanpages

Did you look at the contents of the link I posted?PS. … Did you look at the contents of the link I posted?PS. "AutoCorrect".You're welcome.

Didn't see the link, thanks. So it's probably safe to assume if there's no mention of the condition in the description it'll probably arrive looking like it's been thrown down the stairs a few times going by the "Used - Good" description.
Edited by: "GoatzRus" 18th Apr 2014
The condition prior to despatch & the condition after being handled "with care" by the appointed courier should not be overlooked either.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants