Amazon Warehouse deals

Posted 14th Nov
Does anyone know if any of the Amazons will have the 20% off their Warehouse Deals around black Friday. I'm on the lookout to get an S10 "like new" so I thought I'd wait and see.
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
There is a good chance they will do it, however all the good tech items disappear before the promotion goes live. Whether that is people buying them and then asking for 20% back off customer services, or just Amazon removing stock sneakily... I think it’s the former tbh, as they know worst case they can return for a refund if they don’t offer the 20% refund.
They have in recent years so more than likely again this year.

As Johnny says a lot of the good stuff disappears but the one constant i've noticed is the Harmony companion remote + Hub, it always seems to be there i'm guessing as it can be a pain to set up so loads get sent back (app took quite a few tries to find my last hub). It's been getting lower and lower with each 20% off even, the last time at £41, i've bought a few over the years from the warehouse that often still have the protective plastic on and it's a bargain at that price.

Hoping for a newest model PS4 Pro this year but not holding my breath.
Just wondering what you meant? Without sounding too stupid. I'm guessing you mean people are buying the item from warehouse before black friday and then asking for the 20% off or send it back? Maybe thats why I've seen items disappear and never thought about why....
Previous posts about AW deals indicated prices tended to rise for a period prior to implementation of the 20% discount offer, but still offered some discount compared to pre-rise prices.
AndyRoyd14/11/2019 23:18

Previous posts about AW deals indicated prices tended to rise for a period …Previous posts about AW deals indicated prices tended to rise for a period prior to implementation of the 20% discount offer, but still offered some discount compared to pre-rise prices.

Good to know thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants