Amazon warehouse discount impending?

Posted 26th Oct
I've noticed all the warehouse stuff go up in price to almost the same as new in the last few days. So I'm wondering if theres an impending 20% off coming, anyone know?
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
They usually do this before Black Friday so it looks like they giving you big discounts
13 Comments
They usually do this before Black Friday so it looks like they giving you big discounts
Well critiqued Psusu (as opposed to criticised)
Psusu26/10/2019 12:56

They usually do this before Black Friday so it looks like they giving you …They usually do this before Black Friday so it looks like they giving you big discounts

Same as all retailers, I’m sure they think we are stupid.
You say that, but I picked up a vinyl that was "like new" from amazon warehouse yesterday that was more than 50% off the new price
dizilizi26/10/2019 13:03

Same as all retailers, I’m sure they think we are stupid.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) the once a year shoppers are. Which is why HUKD is, or used to be, such a good site - we tend to get a balanced view of the real deals.
Ringfinger26/10/2019 13:15

Unfortunately (or fortunately) the once a year shoppers are. Which is … Unfortunately (or fortunately) the once a year shoppers are. Which is why HUKD is, or used to be, such a good site - we tend to get a balanced view of the real deals.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) the once a year shoppers are. Which is … Unfortunately (or fortunately) the once a year shoppers are. Which is why HUKD is, or used to be, such a good site - we tend to get a balanced view of the real deals.

I've noticed a few things mainly electrical go up over 20% so guess a 20% off is coming soon.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) the once a year shoppers are. Which is why …Unfortunately (or fortunately) the once a year shoppers are. Which is why HUKD is, or used to be, such a good site - we tend to get a balanced view of the real deals.

Still, it'll be posted on here and get thousands of degrees of heat. Wonder which of the usual 'members' will post it up (I actually searched to see but when I got back to April it wouldn't sort chronologically anymore). Everything I was looking at has gone up in price also.
I always find warehouse deals a mixture of terrible deals and good deals and when a 20% discount if available like prime day there are still some fantastic deals if you are careful. The high interest items tend to get the weaker deductions where there are more people poised to buy it.
It is possible to get 10% off amazon gift cards with the right know how
Dealzonwheels26/10/2019 20:49

It is possible to get 10% off amazon gift cards with the right know how

Hows that?
Eden003226/10/2019 13:14

You say that, but I picked up a vinyl that was "like new" from amazon …You say that, but I picked up a vinyl that was "like new" from amazon warehouse yesterday that was more than 50% off the new price

Yes, but it had probably been played once. So virtually worthless
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants