Amazon Warehouse Help

Found 21st Jan
I’m looking into buying an external capture card. I can save about 20 quid (off 150 purchase) from amazon warehouse with the description being “Good Condition, small cosmetic imperfection on the side”; how small would that be? Have any of you plunged at such a deal or am I better paying up for the new thing?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
13 Comments
Never had an issue with anything bought from the warehouse bought loads biggest saving over £100 on something got it for £14 and it had said damaged box and it was like new nothing wrong with the box at all. But it and you can return it for free if you aren’t happy.
Original Poster
eslick2 m ago

Never had an issue with anything bought from the warehouse bought loads …Never had an issue with anything bought from the warehouse bought loads biggest saving over £100 on something got it for £14 and it had said damaged box and it was like new nothing wrong with the box at all. But it and you can return it for free if you aren’t happy.

I heard it’s a big hit or miss with them. More curious on what to expect from a small imperfection with no dimensions (whether it would be a small scratch or half the product missing :D) as I don’t wanna wait another two weeks for a refund after
Most likely a very small scratch. They tend to overstate damage to cover themselves. As an example 'used' can just mean packaging has been opened. If there is serious damage they do tend to say so and list it a 'acceptable'. If you request a return and send it prepaid RM they refund within a few hours of the parcel being handed in normally.
You have the same rights with Amazon Marketplace deals as you do with their standard site. 30 days to reject for a full refund.
Condition of Warehouse items has been a bit of a lottery over the last 2-3 yrs. I don't blame Amazon for the most part. Buyers who blatantly abuse the good return policy.
You should be OK. If you need to return, not all returns are free, right?
AMAZON are getting stricter about returns, specially if you have a history of higher returns.
Original Poster
playdumb5 m ago

Condition of Warehouse items has been a bit of a lottery over the last 2-3 …Condition of Warehouse items has been a bit of a lottery over the last 2-3 yrs. I don't blame Amazon for the most part. Buyers who blatantly abuse the good return policy. You should be OK. If you need to return, not all returns are free, right? AMAZON are getting stricter about returns, specially if you have a history of higher returns.

Think I’ve returned all of one item (which they let me keep for some odd reason?) and been both buyer and seller for 3 years consistently now. Took a plunge, hoping for the best
playdumb21st Jan

Condition of Warehouse items has been a bit of a lottery over the last 2-3 …Condition of Warehouse items has been a bit of a lottery over the last 2-3 yrs. I don't blame Amazon for the most part. Buyers who blatantly abuse the good return policy. You should be OK. If you need to return, not all returns are free, right? AMAZON are getting stricter about returns, specially if you have a history of higher returns.

Do you not think Amazon have an obligation to inspect returns before putting them back up for sale?
Original Poster
dxx6 m ago

Do you not think Amazon have an obligation to inspect returns before …Do you not think Amazon have an obligation to inspect returns before putting them back up for sale?

If you are a massive retailer like amazon who gets tons of returns and stuff you don’t have enough time. If they are 50% sure it’s ok then they are willing to risk it in order to save the time. That’s why the return (I assumed) is so lenient
Does anyone know how long a returned item takes to appear in the Warehouse section?
Thanks.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell42 m ago

Does anyone know how long a returned item takes to appear in the Warehouse …Does anyone know how long a returned item takes to appear in the Warehouse section?Thanks.

I think I know where you're going with that Don't think theres any way of knowing, as they get processed it seems.
I think also it’s free returns on warehouse deals
Trst
bobac20 h, 49 m ago

If you are a massive retailer like amazon who gets tons of returns and …If you are a massive retailer like amazon who gets tons of returns and stuff you don’t have enough time. If they are 50% sure it’s ok then they are willing to risk it in order to save the time. That’s why the return (I assumed) is so lenient

​Exactly this!
Once I bought a small wireless portable keyboard from Warehouse, it was missing the USB bit !
Someone had neatly nicked the part and sent the rest back
The warehouse staff isn't expected to check every return meticulously. Too expensive for a sub 10 quid item.
Amazon did refund though!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants