Amazon warehouse used acceptable deals

Posted 24th Feb
Hi
Does anyone have any experience with the amazon warehouse deals please ?
There’s an air fryer on for £26 and it says used acceptable. Would it be ok ?
Description below
On a very tight budget as mines just broke down after 18 months

Cosmetic imperfection(s) 1" or bigger on the front of the item. Large scratches on the sides of the item (greater than 1 in. x 1 in.). Large scratches on the back of the item (> 1 in.). Item is in original packaging, but packaging has damage. « Show less
Seller information:
Amazon Warehouse
Want delivery by Wednesday, 26 February? Order it in the next 16 hours and 38 minutes, and choose One-Day Delivery at checkout. See details
Nominated Day Delivery available.
Delivery rates and return policy.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
You'll either be pleasantly surprised or extremely disappointed.

It's pot luck which one.
it's a bit of a lottery.
sounds like can be used.
but can easily return it.
14 Comments
it's a bit of a lottery.
sounds like can be used.
but can easily return it.
You'll either be pleasantly surprised or extremely disappointed.

It's pot luck which one.
Agree with both of the above. Just buy it if the condition sounds like you would be happy. If it doesn't match the description, send it back.
They have some restrictions with the returns policy on larger items
(have to be taken to the "depot" to be free)

so you might want to check that
I’ve bought loads it’s only ever cosmetic and for an air fryer what does it matter if it has a scratch on it? Would def go for it will definitely be working
Thank you for the replies

I’ve ordered it and will see how it is. I don’t mind if it’s scratched tbh. As long as it’s fully working. Will update once I’ve received it.

Thank you once again !
If not send it back via faulty option = free returns
silvershark01025/02/2020 06:29

If not send it back via faulty option = free returns

Of course if it works, saying faulty is lying.

Best bet is to do a chat with them and state it isn’t as described. Assuming the condition isn’t accurately recorded. Then the assistant will likely set up a return and it’ll be free.
blackberry78624/02/2020 22:49

Thank you for the replies I’ve ordered it and will see how it is. I don’t m …Thank you for the replies I’ve ordered it and will see how it is. I don’t mind if it’s scratched tbh. As long as it’s fully working. Will update once I’ve received it. Thank you once again !

If it's scratched you're lucky. It's when key parts are missing rendering it useless that's the problem. I've given up on warehouse stuff now as they don't seem to check returns properly.

End of the day you'll either get what you wanted or your money back. Nothing to lose but time.
ScubaDudes25/02/2020 07:18

If it's scratched you're lucky. It's when key parts are missing rendering …If it's scratched you're lucky. It's when key parts are missing rendering it useless that's the problem. I've given up on warehouse stuff now as they don't seem to check returns properly. End of the day you'll either get what you wanted or your money back. Nothing to lose but time.

I don't think they check them at all. A while back I bought a camera accessory kit for £13, down from about £40. When it arrived it was a sealed £200 TomTom satnav.

I was livid and sent it straight back.

39979048-iVNo0.jpg
deleted8085825/02/2020 08:50

I don't think they check them at all. A while back I bought a camera …I don't think they check them at all. A while back I bought a camera accessory kit for £13, down from about £40. When it arrived it was a sealed £200 TomTom satnav. I was livid and sent it straight back. [Image]

OMG haha
When you receive the item say it is full of marks and not happy with it..you’ll be surprised as they will knock even more money it’s just not worth them taking it back to sell I do this all the time I have got items at warehouse deal said something was wrong and got the item next to nothing or in so cases free and a full refund
It hit and miss, I've got Packaging damaged and i received what i could only describe a brand new sealed item, other times i've received all sorts of crap, the same where they've described As New.
Update ****

Brand new item
Was opened but sealed with tape
But literally new !!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants