Amazon warehouse used lego

Found 12th Nov 2012
Lego model listed as used.Any ideas on what the condition of this would be? Would it be a return unopened?

9 Comments

Should also have a condition note.

Used as new,

Used very good

Used good

Amazon have guidance to tell you what each term means.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…161
Edited by: "Plum" 12th Nov 2012

Original Poster

Condition listed as used-like new.
I would like it to be in its box and unopened bags .

Banned

simonvf400

Condition listed as used-like new.I would like it to be in its box and … Condition listed as used-like new.I would like it to be in its box and unopened bags .

Used like new is generally an opened return and you could expect it to be as new with everything in tact, usually they say if box damaged or anything similar. You can always return if unhappy so take a chance.

simonvf400

Condition listed as used-like new.I would like it to be in its box and … Condition listed as used-like new.I would like it to be in its box and unopened bags .

If it's not what you like when you get it you have 30 days return .

Used toys

Like New: an apparently unused toy in perfect condition (although it may be out of its original wrapping). All original parts of the toy are present and in perfect condition. The toy is unmarked with no sign of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift.

Very Good: a well cared-for toy that has been played with, but remains in great condition. The toy may show limited signs of wear, but all original parts are present and in great condition.

Good: the toy is still in a good condition to play with, though shows some signs of wear. It is undamaged, and the original parts are present and in good condition.

Acceptable: the toy is in a condition such that it can still be played with, but it is otherwise the worse for wear. Some parts of the toys may be damaged or marked, but all original parts are present. The toy may have identification markings of its owner.

If you were so concerned about the lego being new & unsued, you'd just go & buy it new at the lowest price you can find.

What was it you were looking at getting, cause looking at what Lego they have in the warehouse, there doesn't look to be a good discount compared to new?

Original Poster

It is the mining set which has @ 10% off compared to new.
Can any one find cheaper?
Thanks for the replies.

Mining set £55.00 at tesco direct and I have seen it in store
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants