amazon warehouse watch 00.01 around 3.99 del ..are these just cheap tat?

10 replies
Found 27th Dec 2016
Hi not so much a deal ,has anyone had any of these watches or are they not worth bothering with? I need 2 for just messing around in.Cannot fiqure why they are £00.01

amazon.co.uk/s/r…ank

10 Comments

cheap tat

Original Poster

Lmao I just needed a work one,that might get scratched.

These arent Amazon warehouse.
The retailer is based in China, nuf said.

Casio F91-W.

Toughest watch in the world, and usually under £9 delivered.

1p watch

I kid you not, I know a multi millionaire with this model, not only is he so proud of it he was showing it off, he even offered to give me one - as he had bought several.

Even if they only last a year, they are worth the money, just be aware that it might be drop shipped, so up to 40 day wait.

No, I dont understand how they can manage to make and sell them for this either; I bought something from China for 99p last year, with free shipping - it arrived in 10 days!!

The "1p watch" is £2.99 P&P similar one can be found for £2.25 free delivery - and no, you can't get multiple 1p watches on a single delivery charge!!!

Banned

The chinese sellers make fake lost post claims to the post service and hence they get compensation and make profit.

It maybe to avoid fees.

rhinopaul

These arent Amazon warehouse.The retailer is based in China, nuf said.

please do elaborate, considering pretty much every watch made is made in china.

eset12345

please do elaborate, considering pretty much every watch made is made in … please do elaborate, considering pretty much every watch made is made in china.

Really, Just looked at the back of mine and they are made in switzerland and Finland but the point was a watch costing 1p sent from China for £4 and the question being "are these just cheap tat?" Dont need to be Surelock.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed434
    2. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway35
    3. Whey protien630
    4. Laptop Recommendation - HELP PLEASE11

See more discussions