Amazon wearhouse

Posted 16th Nov
Anyone knows when Is the 20% off all items is starting? I'm looking to buy an iPhone 11 pro so hopefully will take some chunk of money away. Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
"wearhouse"

Could have been w[h]orse, I suppose.
fanpages16/11/2019 20:04

"wearhouse" Could have been w[h]orse, I suppose.

I think it`s the clothing section
I_Mu16/11/2019 20:59

IM Spanish my self but I'm pretty sure I have better spelling and grammar …IM Spanish my self but I'm pretty sure I have better spelling and grammar than at least 70% or over of the whole population of the UK.

Wouldn't boast about that mate. Pride comes before a fall
37 Comments
"wearhouse"

Could have been w[h]orse, I suppose.
fanpages16/11/2019 20:04

"wearhouse" Could have been w[h]orse, I suppose.

I think it`s the clothing section
Not oneiseies to critsixes fot spelliziey or grammiers

not great myself

but that is bad mate
Edited by: "Wongy110" 16th Nov
Wongy11016/11/2019 20:57

Not oneiseies to critsixes fot spelliziey or grammiers but that is bad …Not oneiseies to critsixes fot spelliziey or grammiers but that is bad mate

IM Spanish my self but I'm pretty sure I have better spelling and grammar than at least 70% or over of the whole population of the UK.

IM Spanish my self but I'm pretty sure I have better spelling and grammar …IM Spanish my self but I'm pretty sure I have better spelling and grammar than at least 70% or over of the whole population of the UK.

Diane Abbott has got a competitor!
Edited by: ".MUFC." 16th Nov
Myself *

todavía mal compañero

Wouldn't boast about that mate. Pride comes before a fall
Keep an eye on the prices. The 20% off sale will start the day after the prices rise by 25%, which takes the prices back to the pre-sale level. Winning.
I_Mu16/11/2019 21:06

SI? Dime el que

You are in Great Britain mate if you really want help and are not wasting our time then
speak the local lingo
Wongy11016/11/2019 21:10

You are in Great Britain mate if you really want help and are not wasting …You are in Great Britain mate if you really want help and are not wasting our time thenspeak the local lingo

You are the one who started speaking a different language here! And I can speak any language I want here in the UK or anywhere in the world. Your comments makes me laugh!
AndyRoyd16/11/2019 21:10

Keep an eye on the prices. The 20% off sale will start the day after the …Keep an eye on the prices. The 20% off sale will start the day after the prices rise by 25%, which takes the prices back to the pre-sale level. Winning.

That's not good then! I'll keep an eye on the prices then....Thank you

I'm looking to buy an iPhone 11 pro

Why not buy a couple of Samsung S10s? They won't cost you anything, and you would still have a few hundred left over after you'd sold them and purchased the fruit?
AndyRoyd16/11/2019 21:15

Why not buy a couple of Samsung S10s? They won't cost you anything, and …Why not buy a couple of Samsung S10s? They won't cost you anything, and you would still have a few hundred left over after you'd sold them and purchased the fruit?

Thats what I'm planning to do but buying the fold. Have we spoken before?
I_Mu16/11/2019 21:12

You are the one who started speaking a different language here! And I can …You are the one who started speaking a different language here! And I can speak any language I want here in the UK or anywhere in the world. Your comments makes me laugh!

ok well for starters it's a warehouse not a wearhouse
Your first sentence should read does anyone know when the 20% off all items starts, and it should be your comments make me laugh, not makes me laugh.. I think more than 30% of the population would know that. I know you are not a native speaker but I really wouldn't claim to be better than 70% o f the country when there are so many basic errors.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 16th Nov
psychobitchfromhell16/11/2019 21:23

ok well for starters it's a warehouse not a warehouseYour first sentence …ok well for starters it's a warehouse not a warehouseYour first sentence should read does anyone know when the 20% off all items starts, and it should be your comments make me laugh, not makes me laugh.. I think more than 30% of the population would know that. I know you are not a native speaker but I really wouldn't claim to be better than 70% o f the country when there are so many basic errors.

Of course! You are right! Well done! I'm not here writting an academic piece of research so I'm writing in a coloquial way.
22nd apparently
Wongy11016/11/2019 21:10

You are in Great Britain mate if you really want help and are not wasting …You are in Great Britain mate if you really want help and are not wasting our time thenspeak the local lingo

39007474-POSCd.jpg
psychobitchfromhell16/11/2019 21:23

ok well for starters it's a warehouse not a warehouse...

The pre-edited version makes it all so clear. Thanks.
fanpages16/11/2019 22:09

The pre-edited version makes it all so clear. Thanks.

gotta love spell check. Really should wear (not ware) my glasses
fanpages16/11/2019 22:12

Were they where you left them?

Yes. I left them on the chair once and sat on them so I'm very wary these days about where leave them
psychobitchfromhell16/11/2019 22:15

Yes. I left them on the chair once and sat on them so I'm very wary these …Yes. I left them on the chair once and sat on them so I'm very wary these days about where [I; you're welcome] leave them

Waryhouse chairy?
I where whatever I like just saying

39007626-1nyUe.jpg

wrong thread ?
Wongy11016/11/2019 22:20

I where whatever I like just saying [Image] wrong thread ?

39007655-IXyVt.jpg

I used to wear-a-wolf but I'm alright noooooooow.
This thread went south so fast
Make peace not war
fanpages16/11/2019 22:24

[Image]

I thought that sort of stuff was illegal and highly frowned upon?

Oh wait, it's a man with a suit on
deeky16/11/2019 23:06

I thought that sort of stuff was illegal and highly frowned upon? Oh … I thought that sort of stuff was illegal and highly frowned upon? Oh wait, it's a man with a suit on

Thank goodness you said 'suit'.
I_Mu16/11/2019 21:05

Myself *

I don't think I'd have bothered with this. I think I'd have just tried to style it out
deeky16/11/2019 23:11

I don't think I'd have bothered with this. I think I'd have just tried to …I don't think I'd have bothered with this. I think I'd have just tried to style it out

Style it out? What do you mean?

Well done to you on making an effort to learn and speak English.
I wouldn't be able to learn and speak Spanish

How does one Spanish them self? A strict routine of bullfighting and flamenco?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions