Amazon where is my order???

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

All dispatched on Wed... better come in the post today!!

now breathe lol

8 Comments

Hah, you think you have it bad.. my items were dispatched on the 13th. I'm still waiting...

Doesn't sound too good!

I got a bit lucky, had a couple of items dispatched yesterday and received first thing this morning! Didn't think they'd be here until Wednesday!!

im still waiting from thursday - longest i have ever waited - if they are sending out over 1 million packages a day suppose its expected delivery is not going to be 100%

Just got a white van delivering 3 parcels, 2 from Amazon sent on Wed and 1 from Jersey sent on Monday. Just waiting for the 2 from ebay now...

Original Poster

Moofin;3832219

Hah, you think you have it bad.. my items were dispatched on the 13th. … Hah, you think you have it bad.. my items were dispatched on the 13th. I'm still waiting...

I've never had a prob with Amazon before and ordered last monday, thinking that's plenty time for everything to get delivered, using the first class, fast postage thingy lol... some things were dispatched on wed 17th and the others where still waiting to be dispatched on Sat (dispite it saying on the tues 16th being dispatched)... ended up cancelling the stuff waiting to be dispatched and bought them yest..... :x

It's a pain... even though it says they have stuff in stock, I read a thread earlier in the week saying that it isn't always the case and all the amounts have to be changed manually, so it's prob a chance I ordered stuff and they didn't even have them in stock :x

I hate waiting for stuff in the post. when its something i really cant wait for i end up jumping to the window when ever i hear anything outside, in the hope it will be a delivery van.

Original Poster

phatboy123;3832930

I hate waiting for stuff in the post. when its something i really cant … I hate waiting for stuff in the post. when its something i really cant wait for i end up jumping to the window when ever i hear anything outside, in the hope it will be a delivery van.

me too lol :-D

err its christmas? Post can take longer at this time of year.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764049
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1855
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions