Amazon Xbox one x deliveries

Found 9th Nov 2017
Anyone still waiting for their Xbox one x from amazon? What a bunch of muppets, still waiting for mine! Delivery date keeps changing every day!
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
Play life of boris super slav game on android instead much better and free.

If its any consolation I'm still waiting for the black bin i ordered in august, they delivered the cream one i think they are racist
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 9th Nov 2017
Im still waiting on Game... ive given up now and opened a paypal dispute, that should get their attention...
I’m still waiting on Amazon after it was posted on Monday
Eulaca23 m ago

I’m still waiting on Amazon after it was posted on Monday

Not that i'm trying to 'one up' here but mine's sat at Exeter Airport waiting for me to collect it last Monday... As it's no longer last Monday I can't collect it and DPD and Game don't know what to do with it...

I've kind of given up now, the initial 'shiny new thing' moment has passed and the reviews aren't exactly exhilarating. People are saying a slightly better upgrade than PS4 to Pro and given that I can't tell the difference between my Pro and a standard PS4 (even with 4k) it feels a bit lost on me.
Flodd53 m ago

Not that i'm trying to 'one up' here but mine's sat at Exeter Airport …Not that i'm trying to 'one up' here but mine's sat at Exeter Airport waiting for me to collect it last Monday... As it's no longer last Monday I can't collect it and DPD and Game don't know what to do with it...I've kind of given up now, the initial 'shiny new thing' moment has passed and the reviews aren't exactly exhilarating. People are saying a slightly better upgrade than PS4 to Pro and given that I can't tell the difference between my Pro and a standard PS4 (even with 4k) it feels a bit lost on me.

The lack of a few "killer games" (didn't have to be exclusives), was always going to be a death knoll, even as a Xbone user, I think MS have messed up AGAIN, save your money and get a One-S
cancelled mine
Got the project Scorpio xbox one x from very on the day of release no problem. My mate ordered from amazon and got his today, if that helps.
joeyjoe19781 h, 2 m ago

Got the project Scorpio xbox one x from very on the day of release no …Got the project Scorpio xbox one x from very on the day of release no problem. My mate ordered from amazon and got his today, if that helps.

i always order hardware instore unless price is drastically cheaper online. Much prefer the ease of picking it up and potential replacements etc.

Although amazon is usally 2nd port of call for its easy return/replacements
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants