Found 22nd Apr 2008
How can I buy from Amazon.com? Anybody? - looking for Morigami Boots for G/F and only $22 in amazon in states and in her size too (big Peggy Hill plates). But not allowed to ship to here. if you look at many things on stateside amazon - much, much cheaper than here, figure theres got to be a way round this - help!

5 Comments

You can either use a company that gives you a forwarding address in the States (which is expensive) []See here for a list of some]

Or you have to befriend a nice American who will send them on to you.

ty using someone like myus.com . they will buy with american credit card on your behalf and ship to you for a small price.

I just bought from Amazon.com ( blue ray disc ) by signing in using my Amazon.co.uk userid. Then paid for the item + £3.25 something for international shipping with my credit card .

splender;1949045

I just bought from Amazon.com ( blue ray disc ) by signing in using my … I just bought from Amazon.com ( blue ray disc ) by signing in using my Amazon.co.uk userid. Then paid for the item + £3.25 something for international shipping with my credit card .

they won't ship certain items though. as the OP states this is the problem.

Best way to know someone in America who send them over for you,I'm lucky in this sense as I have.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.335
    2. Switch from BT to BT same property different person632
    3. Home CCTV system advice.22
    4. Christmas presents49

See more discussions