Amazon.com Delivery?

Shipped my Prison Break DVD today. Any idea how long the cheapest delivery option usually takes to get here?

Thanks

8 Comments

Banned

i have always found it to be 3/4 days once shipped

Original Poster

sassie

i have always found it to be 3/4 days once shipped

wow i was thinking couple of weeks

Banned

col

oh lordy dont think ive ever waited that long, like i said usually just a few days:thumbsup:

col

My last order from the .com rather than the .co.uk did take two weeks

The last 'recommended' shipping date for Europe on their site for the xmas holidays was December 2nd

]http//ww…ing

Original Poster

sassie

oh lordy dont think ive ever waited that long, like i said usually just a … oh lordy dont think ive ever waited that long, like i said usually just a few days:thumbsup:

You definitely talking about amazon.com (ie America) :-D

Banned

col

You definitely talking about amazon.com (ie America) :-D

whooops, that will be a no:oops:

I am so sorry, im now going to turn my computer off, my day really aint getting any better, sorry col:oops:

Yep, ordered books on Friday and arrived today and last order took 3-4 days and one before that took 4-5 days.

Original Poster

sassie

whooops, that will be a no:oops: I am so sorry, im now going to turn my … whooops, that will be a no:oops: I am so sorry, im now going to turn my computer off, my day really aint getting any better, sorry col:oops:

Its Ok :giggle:

Least you tried to help :santa:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. RIP DOCTOR WHO34
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764317
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846219
    4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32159

See more discussions