Amazon.com - UK delivery any possibility

Posted 18th Dec 2019
I'm really interested in Wild Willies beard oil but is only sold on Amazon.com. Is there any possibility in getting it delivered to the UK without it costing too much?

They sold it in the UK a number of years ago but unfortunately doesn't seem like they do it anymore & they don't offer international delivery.

Any idea? I don't know anyone that lives in America that can purchase it and then send it to me.

Thanks for your help!
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
You can go on Amazon.com and checkout to see prices
A year or two back we purchased a collectible for my other half’s sister, we simply couldn’t locate any stock in the UK so we purchased via Amazon US around this time of the month and it arrived before Xmas with no issues
Edited by: "joeydeacon" 18th Dec 2019
joeydeacon18/12/2019 18:48

A year or two back we purchased a collectible for my other half’s sister, w …A year or two back we purchased a collectible for my other half’s sister, we simply couldn’t locate any stock in the UK so we purchased via Amazon US around this time of the month and it arrived before Xmas with no issues

If I try on amazon.com, it says it cannot be shipped. Presumably because they don't ship to the uk?
Moqsy18/12/2019 18:52

If I try on amazon.com, it says it cannot be shipped. Presumably because …If I try on amazon.com, it says it cannot be shipped. Presumably because they don't ship to the uk?

Some items they dont ship to the UK but some they do so your probably out of luck
I have a friend I have all my US orders delivered to. She then sends me them all when I've ordered everything I want for the time being. But one thing I've noticed is that USPS international prices have skyrocketed. It's as bad as Royal Mail if not worse. I wanted to order a Samsonite briefcase from Amazon.com not available in Europe. It was $90 but the postage was more than it cost.
Depends on how much you want to pay for postage but it looks like you can get it on eBay
You can buy it from Etsy and other shops, like ninth avenue
philedsch18/12/2019 19:07

https://www.houseofbeautyworld.com/wiwibeoil2oz.html?country=GBP&usd=0.823282&price=11.48&gclid=Cj0KCQiAuefvBRDXARIsAFEOQ9F0EeMJjdzJn61d_9zQRFjL-snCa689E0Pid1c8NvrVB9rcDGop7FsaAipyEALw_wcBThis any good?https://www.storkz.com/wildwillies-belx010200.html?currency=GBP&country=GB&gclid=Cj0KCQiAuefvBRDXARIsAFEOQ9EIaurF_WkZKUpBfeP5ATz59c5zZy7g9eAzqrg9DeRbby42ANo7q5AaAl4UEALw_wcB

They charge an extortionate amount for shipping though. Thanks for looking that up
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants