Amazon.co.uk redesigned

Banned
Wow, looks like the US version now - I like things that stay the same though. Hopefully we'll all get used to it.

10 Comments

Original Poster Banned

[url]www.amazon.co.uk[/url]

Its been changed for about a week or so and its not too great -- prefer the old format but not gunna moan about it

Original Poster Banned

dandoc2;1973889

Its been changed for about a week or so and its not too great -- prefer … Its been changed for about a week or so and its not too great -- prefer the old format but not gunna moan about it

has it? I was on it yesterday and it wasn't like this. I too prefer the old format, after having a hard time navigating these past moments.

i hate it lol

i must be missing something. looks the same as always to me.

I liked the old look better.

The navbar is on the side not at the top now

samy26;1974006

has it? I was on it yesterday and it wasn't like this. I too prefer the … has it? I was on it yesterday and it wasn't like this. I too prefer the old format, after having a hard time navigating these past moments.

"Where's my basket? WHERE'S MY BASKET?" I yelled, until I finally found it (yes, quite the anecdote). Definitely not an improvement in my book. :?

Vast improvement imo. Amazon.co.uk is so dated as it stands. Needs a small revamp to bring it up to date.

They keep changing the style and taking it off again randomly i noticed. Sometimes its the new design, sometimes it's the old! Maybe they are still working on it.

Yhe it has been switching between the two for some reason :thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767415
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
    3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671410

See more discussions