Amazon.de cyber deals better than UK

I've been watching the amazon.de deals over the week and they have been much better than the UK ones for TVs, AV recievers, mobile phones etc.

Has anyone else been looking?

For example the 32gb LG G3 is on there later today, not sure if it will be sim free or on a contract but there is a chance of a good deal potentially. Any issue with buying from their deals that anyone is aware of?

It's in the EU so I believe there are no additional tax or import costs to pay..

10 Comments

Original Poster

delusion

...Any issue with buying from their deals that anyone is aware of?...

...all the programmes with be in foreign.

(nur ein kleiner Scherz)

hmmm a6000 twin lens kit, afaik wasn't in uk section
also loads of flex ultra books etc
loads more tech stuff anyway
Edited by: "brilly" 30th Nov 2014

But what's the shipping going cost? And does anyone have a link to translate the site into English?

Looks like the LG G3 is a monthly contract on T mobile over there...
Edited by: "steve1221" 30th Nov 2014

I haven't bought one this year. Wanted the XBMC droidplayer but it was still £50.

What are you talking about? Our amazon is the best with deals like this coming up Your text here

Original Poster

steve1221

But what's the shipping going cost? And does anyone have a link to … But what's the shipping going cost? And does anyone have a link to translate the site into English?Looks like the LG G3 is a monthly contract on T mobile over there...

Google Chome can translate through the advanced settings, your browser may vary.

I'm hoping the link just defaults to contract phones as there is an option from there to select sim free. Am going to keep an eye on it anyway. Was tempted by a few AV receivers earlier in the week as some were really good prices.

In general I think the selection is much better

I take what I said earlier back, the Germans have Portal turrets Your text here

Original Poster

Ok so LG 32gb is 409 euros (£342 inc exchange rate and delivery) on amazon.de.. so tempting but was hoping for nearer £300
Edited by: "delusion" 30th Nov 2014

Error440

What are you talking about? Our amazon is the best with deals like this … What are you talking about? Our amazon is the best with deals like this coming up Your text here

Do they have this in pink?.....wouldn't want my girl getting a complex.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047072
    2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1836
    3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?44
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767134

See more discussions