Amazon...great customer service

Found 21st Jun
Wok lid screw sheared off after two years use. Wok replacement sent and will arrive tomorrow, its nice to get really good customer service like that!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
no one should have to have a wonky wok
21 Comments
no one should have to have a wonky wok
Always had excellent service from Amazon, they're well known for their great service.
Are you a prime member?
Sidney19791 h, 23 m ago

Always had excellent service from Amazon, they're well known for their …Always had excellent service from Amazon, they're well known for their great service.

Gone downhill drastically just lately.
34085843.jpg
Edited by: "mrty" 21st Jun
Followed by...

34085865-YLpVj.jpg
needmoresleep38 m ago

Are you a prime member?

I've heard quite a few people say that he is, but I think they're just being unkind!
wanted to return an item i had to arrange it myself as amazon had no couriers who could collect from me
my fault for living in london i guess
Infractionboi36 m ago

wanted to return an item i had to arrange it myself as amazon had no …wanted to return an item i had to arrange it myself as amazon had no couriers who could collect from memy fault for living in london i guess

I live in London, perhaps I got lucky, always had very good service.
When I was on one month free prime customer service were fantastic and dealt with one issue I had straight away. But now that’s it’s expired I’m still waiting for a response three days on. Might just need to give them a call
Dyslexic_Dog46 m ago

I've heard quite a few people say that he is, but I think they're just …I've heard quite a few people say that he is, but I think they're just being unkind!

34086509-RByp1.jpg
mrty1 h, 8 m ago

Followed by...[Image]

Have they done anything to sort it?
My deliveries are terrible with prime, however when I complain, 90% of the time it is dealt with to my satisfaction. As far as I knew the couriers don’t pick items up, they always get you to print out Royal Mail labels or go to drop off shops.
choccie321 m ago

My deliveries are terrible with prime, however when I complain, 90% of the …My deliveries are terrible with prime, however when I complain, 90% of the time it is dealt with to my satisfaction. As far as I knew the couriers don’t pick items up, they always get you to print out Royal Mail labels or go to drop off shops.

they did not offer me that even when i complained i have prime as well
Infractionboi6 m ago

they did not offer me that even when i complained i have prime as well

The automated system does it through ‘my orders’. Then I make a complaint separately
Edited by: "choccie32" 21st Jun
I always get at least £5.00 compensation or an extra month of prime free.
If they do not offer anything.
Step 1
Wait for feedback email.
Click (NO) option and leave feedback.
It then asks how they can call you.
Click call me now and complain, I pay for next day BLA BLA BLA.
The person on the phone from Ireland will them give 1 month free prime.

East Peasy.
Works every time.
JamesB983 h, 16 m ago

Have they done anything to sort it?

One month free... But the Mrs now has to wait in for up to 2 days...
I been a prime member for last 3 years and noticed it’s going downhill recently. I was told a item was coming yesterday but nothing was attempted hence I wasted a whole evening.
Guys if you are having issues do the locker delivery, always next day and not at the wim of the driver giving up and saying they will deliver tomorrow as it’s getting late.
eslick1 h, 57 m ago

Guys if you are having issues do the locker delivery, always next day and …Guys if you are having issues do the locker delivery, always next day and not at the wim of the driver giving up and saying they will deliver tomorrow as it’s getting late.

That's all very well if you live in a town, my nearest Amazon locker is 15 miles away!
Dyslexic_Dog14 m ago

That's all very well if you live in a town, my nearest Amazon locker is 15 …That's all very well if you live in a town, my nearest Amazon locker is 15 miles away!

Well it won’t work for you then
You could send the old wok to Esmeralda, she can use it to iron Hunchbacks shirts
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants