Amazons 1p glitch

One of amazons 1p glitches,car charger came today.

static.hotukdeals.com/ima…jpg

15 Comments

I got a box of 54 hair products yesterday, conditioner, shampoo, hair repair stuff it was great and then i got my 10 packs of tuperware tubs and bits and pieces today, it was like xmas come a week early

http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac282/thewongwing101/gifs/movie-gifs-262-1_zps894f2b3b.gif

http://www.demotivation.us/media/demotivators/demotivation.us_THAT-AWKWARD-MOMENT-When-you-realize-its-just-a-dinosaur.-_134573981941.jpg

gilly1968

I got a box of 54 hair products yesterday, conditioner, shampoo, hair … I got a box of 54 hair products yesterday, conditioner, shampoo, hair repair stuff it was great and then i got my 10 packs of tuperware tubs and bits and pieces today, it was like xmas come a week early

None of this stuff will matter when your hair falls out.

Banned

Did you get anything else

Nope all cancelled for me

I got a loads of stuff; will probably send it back though.

gilly1968

I got a box of 54 hair products yesterday, conditioner, shampoo, hair … I got a box of 54 hair products yesterday, conditioner, shampoo, hair repair stuff it was great and then i got my 10 packs of tuperware tubs and bits and pieces today, it was like xmas come a week early

It was no doubt great for the seller too:(, probably struggling to scrape a living.

Wow! Gloating over possibly putting someone out of business! Bravo!!

Banned

Wouldn't have minded if if was Amazon themselves. In my mind since they don't pay much tax they can afford the hit.

The difference here is it's small businesses that were affected. Local shops.

To all those who bought hundreds of things and are boasting about it, KillFelix wishes you a crappy Christmas. Ho ho ho.

I love the way people think it's less morally questionable to take advantage of glitch when it's a large retailer over a small to medium sized business, it makes no difference. Sure a large retailer may be able to absorb the loss - but it's still the responsibility of smaller businesses to protect and insure themselves in an event like this.

I find it kind of ridiculous that anyone using repricer express did not explicitly ask what controls were in place to stop this from happening, especially when it's pricing products automatically. If they had then they'd have legal recourse to recover the funds lost, if they didn't they're just as responsible based on pure stupidity.

If i was a small retailer and i was considering letting a piece of software dictate the price of my products, i'd want something in writing confirming how that was managed and in the unlikely event of an issue what agreements were in place in terms of compensation.
Edited by: "spritey" 20th Dec 2014

You're going to hell.

I ordered like 25 items last week and all cancelled

Banned

h4mza

I ordered like 25 items last week and all cancelled

http://img.pandawhale.com/44218-Grumpy-Cat-GOOD-meme-uFqH.jpeg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Finally got a Xbox one s11