Amazon’s Biggest Ever Deals Event [Starts Wednesday 18th Nov - 00:01] @ Amazon

Found 17th Nov 2015
10 days of amazing deals starting Wednesday 18th November at 00:01, ending 27th November at 23:59. New deals start every 10 minutes. Deals change daily, check back each day for new deals.

Visit: hotukdeals.com/tag/dea…als - To see upcoming lightning deals [Prices shown 10 minutes before going live].

104 Comments

Original Poster

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/02/uk_xsiteQ42015/BiggestDealEvent/UK_X-Site_16-11-15_biggest-deal-event_1150x200._V288912664_.jpg

Eat my heat Fantasy, see ya at midnight

a.k.a Amazon warehouse clearance X)

Original Poster

reindeer333

Eat my heat Fantasy, see ya at midnight

You can have them, for today. I'm in work until midnight, Won't be back until 12:30 Not in work Wednesday though

Remember the new Amazon account each month, using the "+" trick with a gmail address is doing the trick for me currently, just keep using the free trials.

Or just pay the new monthly fee

Or just save money by not purchasing anything at all

SuperEd

Thanks FD, I've also added some info for other retailers Here - i'll of course link you back

reindeer333

Remember the new Amazon account each month, using the "+" trick with a … Remember the new Amazon account each month, using the "+" trick with a gmail address is doing the trick for me currently, just keep using the free trials.Or just pay the new monthly feeOr just save money by not purchasing anything at all

?

Ending on Black Friday? Fancy that.

Guess this is replacing their Black Friday week

Admin

http://cdn3.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/emotions-gif.gif
Edited by: "juliet_bravo" 17th Nov 2015

Ahh...haaaaa

http://i64.tinypic.com/33dkpko.gif

Biggest mouth opening

Original Poster

juliet_bravo

Don't over spend or buy products you will use once just to be stored in the back of the cupboard, never to be seen again X)

Hype so cold. No deals here.

Can't wait to buy an expensive toothbrush for 50% off an inflated RRP!

OOOOOOOOOOO! Thanks op

Without meaning to be rude, where's the deal here? Right now, this is just an ad for Amazon.

IS there a preview anywhere of what products are coming up? Don't amazon do these deals everyday anyway?

schnide

Without meaning to be rude, where's the deal here? Right now, this is … Without meaning to be rude, where's the deal here? Right now, this is just an ad for Amazon.

It's a heads-up.

Seriously a HUKD Pick for a non deal?

The deals that they call Amazing maybe rubbish when it starts.

Think B& Q has a sale starting boxing day should I post that

I will check this out, but I'm not voting HOT as this is just an ad.

they don't seem to care any more

[quote=reindeer333]Remember the new Amazon account each month, using the "+" trick with a gmail address is doing the trick for me currently, just keep using the free trials.
Or just pay the new monthly fee
Or just save money by not purchasing anything at all [/quote
can I ask...wahsts the plus trick? and also, where is the option to pay monthly...cant seem to find it

before you buy anything. install camelcamelcamel, which is a price tracker for amazon. then you can check the price history of what you are buying and see if you've been taken for a mug by amazon!

RIP credit card

Nabeelkhuweis

[quote=reindeer333]Remember the new Amazon account each month, using the … [quote=reindeer333]Remember the new Amazon account each month, using the "+" trick with a gmail address is doing the trick for me currently, just keep using the free trials.Or just pay the new monthly feeOr just save money by not purchasing anything at all [/quotecan I ask...wahsts the plus trick? and also, where is the option to pay monthly...cant seem to find it

You can't pay monthly - he's talking about subscribing to Prime for a month so you can take advantage of the early access for Prime members.

The "+" trick is adding a "+" to your Google email address and re-registering on Amazon. Google just treat it as the same email address and forward mail to your normal account but Amazon see it as a brand new account, so you can get a free trial for Prime.

Edited by: "thekitkatshuffler" 17th Nov 2015

reindeer333

Remember the new Amazon account each month, using the "+" trick with a … Remember the new Amazon account each month, using the "+" trick with a gmail address is doing the trick for me currently, just keep using the free trials.Or just pay the new monthly feeOr just save money by not purchasing anything at all

​What does mean??

Banned

Cheers fella

jhyt89

before you buy anything. install camelcamelcamel, which is a price … before you buy anything. install camelcamelcamel, which is a price tracker for amazon. then you can check the price history of what you are buying and see if you've been taken for a mug by amazon!

This happens quite often. I've got my eye on a watch and checked it on camel camel earlier. It's always been £299 so might be a potential bargain. Usually though they are £299 before the deal, and go down to £199 for the deal and when you jump on camel camel, I usually find out its been £205 for the past 6 months and was just put up in price to make it look like a deal at £199, so good shout jhyt89 for pointing this out.
Edited by: "elvis1234" 17th Nov 2015

Wombatwilson

?

​he means about free prime trials

schnide

Without meaning to be rude, where's the deal here? Right now, this is … Without meaning to be rude, where's the deal here? Right now, this is just an ad for Amazon.

It's a heads up. Hot

People will fall for Amazon's 'Amazing deals' Look how many are voting this hot.People seem to like getting fleeced.

Cold.

TheBusterMan

People will fall for Amazon's 'Amazing deals' Look how many are voting … People will fall for Amazon's 'Amazing deals' Look how many are voting this hot.People seem to like getting fleeced.

amazon.co.uk/Res…ece

BARGAIN!

goldy12

Seriously a HUKD Pick for a non deal? The deals that they call Amazing … Seriously a HUKD Pick for a non deal? The deals that they call Amazing maybe rubbish when it starts. Think B& Q has a sale starting boxing day should I post that

Wonder what qualifies for a HUKD Pick? How much commission they earn?

goldy12

Seriously a HUKD Pick for a non deal? The deals that they call Amazing … Seriously a HUKD Pick for a non deal? The deals that they call Amazing maybe rubbish when it starts. Think B& Q has a sale starting boxing day should I post that

It's a pick for HUKD because of all the commission they'll make.

Forgot to say, cold for me too.

good find, cheers OP

LEGO Jurassic World Inc Dr Wu Mini Figure - Amazon Exclusive (PS4) for only £16 8);)

Not a fan of these Amazon events or lightning deal nonsense. It is just discounted Hair Straightners and a DVD Box set or two.

where does the "+" go?

kneale81

Wonder what qualifies for a HUKD Pick? How much commission they earn?

I was just about to say the same. This site has... Changed... In the last year or so...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions