Amber weather warning for tomorrow, midlands

Top comments
I told the wife to prepare herself for two-to-four inches this evening.
She told me not to exaggerate.
28 Comments
I'm in West Yorkshire and I've already had 4 warning on my phone for severe snow!
Snakeyes6461 h, 17 m ago

I'm in West Yorkshire and I've already had 4 warning on my phone for …I'm in West Yorkshire and I've already had 4 warning on my phone for severe snow!

I'm in west yorkshire and its already snowing here
I wish we had snow po
Nice of you to put the message out there for others who aren't aware,
Cold but sunny up north think you lot are making it up
I told the wife to prepare herself for two-to-four inches this evening.
She told me not to exaggerate.
No idea what people are talking about...

Not seen a snowflake this year
Joey.Bloggsy6 m ago

No idea what people are talking about...Not seen a snowflake this year

count yourself lucky!
hate the snow, hate ice, hate frost, I think I should move to somewhere sunny all year round!
Joey.Bloggsy13 m ago

No idea what people are talking about...Not seen a snowflake this year

Seen loads, let's stick to the weather though.
32684877-j20L6.jpg
Edited by: "shadey12" 9th Dec 2017
shadey1233 m ago

Seen loads, let's stick to the weather though.[Image]

Or as the telegraph and Argus put it, yellow snow warning. Didn't think that headline through

thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/NEW…ay/
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 9th Dec 2017
shadey1234 m ago

Seen loads, let's stick to the weather though.[Image]

32685149-20xuF.jpg
eslick2 h, 22 m ago

eslick2 h, 22 m ago

32685422-wXzl6.jpg
I wish we were making it up lol..
pathetic seeing these weather warnings, its winter what do people expect? a heatwave?

wintery weather in winter, why I never, who'd have thought such a thing could happen.
psychobitchfromhell1 h, 25 m ago

Or as the telegraph and Argus put it, yellow snow warning. Didn't think …Or as the telegraph and Argus put it, yellow snow warning. Didn't think that headline throughhttp://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/NEWS/15705317.WEATHER_WARNING__Snow_and_ice_forecast_from_Friday__heaviest_on_Sunday/

Used to love digging my Capri out in bierley in the 90s. Only to get to places like Batley/Dewsbury and not be any snow.
fivegoldstars3 h, 1 m ago

I told the wife to prepare herself for two-to-four inches this evening.She …I told the wife to prepare herself for two-to-four inches this evening.She told me not to exaggerate.

You should tell her to expect a foot if the dinner isn't cooked and the place vacuumed
shadey123 h, 9 m ago

Used to love digging my Capri out in bierley in the 90s. Only to get to …Used to love digging my Capri out in bierley in the 90s. Only to get to places like Batley/Dewsbury and not be any snow.

I lived in bierley for years and worked in leeds. It was always at least two degrees colder at home than at work. We were just off rooley lane and it was a right ice pocket. I'm in odsal now, just up by the stadium. You would think that was a bit better but it is just as bad. I was meant to be going out with friends in Wakefield tonight but cancelled because while I could get there, not sure i would get back. Like a skating rink out here.
psychobitchfromhell30 m ago

I lived in bierley for years and worked in leeds. It was always at least …I lived in bierley for years and worked in leeds. It was always at least two degrees colder at home than at work. We were just off rooley lane and it was a right ice pocket. I'm in odsal now, just up by the stadium. You would think that was a bit better but it is just as bad. I was meant to be going out with friends in Wakefield tonight but cancelled because while I could get there, not sure i would get back. Like a skating rink out here.

Been to a few matches at odsal, when the bulls were northern. got to be one of the coldest grounds on a winter's night (before the superleague summer rugby)
shadey122 h, 56 m ago

Been to a few matches at odsal, when the bulls were northern. got to be …Been to a few matches at odsal, when the bulls were northern. got to be one of the coldest grounds on a winter's night (before the superleague summer rugby)

We're right next to the ground just opposite Richard dunns and yes it is very cold. Have to say I've not been to a match there since they were northern either. More a fan of the 15 player version.
deleted265520
Segata-Sanshiro18 h, 11 m ago

I wish we had snow po

I'm staying at friends in North London and just woke up.

It's definitely snowing...
I'm in Colchester and there's snow everywhere
Had a good 10 inches of snow in the night. Been out & checked.
32690617-BEFMZ.jpg
OldEnglish1 h, 8 m ago

Had a good 10 inches of snow in the night. Been out & checked.[Image]

You must be hard to do that.
airfix58 m ago

You must be hard to do that.

No, it's the only way i know of taking an accurate measurement.
OldEnglish2 h, 37 m ago

No, it's the only way i know of taking an accurate measurement.

Yeah I know the feeling, I got arrested in John Lewis when the wife asked me to buy her a 12 inch cake tin
OldEnglish6 h, 30 m ago

looks a couple of inches deep at best, typical man overestimating lengths
OldEnglish20 h, 15 m ago

Fake picture......

Since when have plums been anything but asymmetric
Edited by: "cicobuff" 11th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions