Groups

Amd gold rewards

Just wondering if I am allowed to sell my AMD gold rewards (3 free games) on this site ?

Thanks in advance

5 Comments

Original Poster

I have code that I was emailed after buying a graphics card.

amd4u.com/rad…ds/

Has no value so that will be a no.

hotukdeals.com/help

hotukdeals.com/for…512

*Items without an rrp, e.g. games marked "promo only" or "not for … *Items without an rrp, e.g. games marked "promo only" or "not for resale". We will allow "not to be sold separately" bundled games.

Edited by: "Astec123" 29th Dec 2015

Original Poster

Must have some value they sell for £25 on ebay........ Ebay it is then

Astec123

Has no value so that will be a … Has no value so that will be a no.http://www.hotukdeals.com/helphttp://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/updated-hotukdeals-for-sale-forum-rules-63512

htfc06

Must have some value they sell for £25 on ebay........ Ebay it is then

They have value to sell on yes, the issue is they have no actual value in that what you paid for them is nothing as they are 'promotional' part of a package deal with your graphics card. I think the rule is silly, but I don't make the rules. I see why the site has the rule to prevent every idiot trying to post things up that are worthless to everyone but when it's actually decent games like you have available then it's a big waste.

I'd be careful with ebay as it's very easy to get scammed with a buyer claiming the codes don't work after they have redeemed them, then putting in a claim with paypal and simply sending the useless card back to you. So you end up out of pocket for the games and the cash.

I'd try Gumtree first cash in hand. Ideally where you let the buyer redeem them with you present so they can be happy it's legit.
    Edited by: "Astec123" 29th Dec 2015

Original Poster

ok thanks for the advice

Astec123

They have value to sell on yes, the issue is they have no value in what … They have value to sell on yes, the issue is they have no value in what you paid for them as they are 'promotional'. I think the rule is silly but I don't make the rules. I'd be careful with ebay as it's very easy to get scammed with a buyer claiming the codes don't work after they have redeemed them, then putting in a claim with paypal and simply sending the useless card back to you. So you end up out of pocket for the games and the cash. I'd try Gumtree first cash in hand. Ideally where you let the buyer redeem them with you present so they can be happy it's legit.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions