Groups

American Dad Episode

In American Dad, does anyone know what episode or season it is when Roger is lifting dumbbells and going "ah" "oo" "ah" "oo" - it's SO funny and I will give rep to anyone that tells me what episode it is in, thanks!

3 Comments

Have you got any more info? Like anything else that happened in the episode, possible season?

I've seen pretty much every episode I think but I can't recall that one scene.. Could maybe if had some more info tho

You could plough through all the youtube clips and see if anything is on there.

oldmanhouse;8297852

Have you got any more info? Like anything else that happened in the … Have you got any more info? Like anything else that happened in the episode, possible season?I've seen pretty much every episode I think but I can't recall that one scene.. Could maybe if had some more info tho

Exactly:whistling:

queenlush;8297973

You could plough through all the youtube clips and see if anything is on … You could plough through all the youtube clips and see if anything is on there.

agreed:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions