Groups

american elections

who is bothered? to be honest with yea im not!!!!

21 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3361480

when do they finish?

dont know.just heard loads of people talking bout it on the news

tomorrow at 11 the results will start coming in.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3361501

lol x

cant find the remote thats why it was on:)

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;3361513

tomorrow at 11 the results will start coming in.

will you be watching??

I cant wait, going to see w tomorrow night then stay up watching the coverage. Oh and don't forget there a by election in glenrothes to look forward to as well. Hopefully the SNP can give gordon brown anoother bloody nose.

Original Poster

il be on the plane at 11:)

mr miagi;3361570

will you be watching??

I will be watching, if nothing better is on. It could be weeks before we find out who the next president is though.

I'll be watching.

And like deathtrap say's........i'll also be watching the arguing and ongoing recounts in Florida etc for the next month. :lol:

If McCain wins then were all F****d. The politics will be mainly foreign policy concerns. If Obama wins then it will all be Home Politics....I'm all for Obama...let them deal with their own internal politics before thrusting them upon the rest of the world.

dcx_badass;3361779

Been waiting for this for over a year, can't wait!

Me neither. I know it seems boring to us the UK but it is so amazing that there are people still alive who had to sit at the back of buses and had to go through huge protests to go to mixed schools, for them to see a black president must seem unreal.

Palin scared the wits out of me and it was McCains biggest mistake.

Results come in our breakfast time on Weds

I really hope history is made this week

im interested

its interesting how mcaiy mouse has a motto ' america first', constantly attacks obama for not being as expansive regarding home policy yet all he wants is to i quote '' bomb bomb bomb Iran' and he wishes to occupy Iraq and Afghanistan for a '100 years'. At the rate the american soldiers are being defeated they couldn't last another 10 so obama is only stating the obvious however i don't believe he is to win as comfortaby as is made out as we only have to look at the 'election' of 2000.

ps; how palin fell for that atrocious prank is beyond me, what an idiot.

Im interested to see what happens if Obama wins

COME ON OBAMA!!

http://www.depauw.edu/photos/PhotoDB_Repository/2007/8/Barack%2520Obama%2520Capitol.jpg

obama for the 'white' house, who'd a thought it.

myaser88;3362270

ps; how palin fell for that atrocious prank is beyond me, what an idiot.

Sorry but you just have to look at her gender to work that one out.

To be honest im not that bothered, im getting sick of hearing about it feels like its been going on forever

deathtrap3000;3362640

Sorry but you just have to look at her gender to work that one out.

OK she is complete plank

and what has her sex got to do with that

how many male versions have we had recently :w00t:

I wanna be there when history is made................Obama :-D

id rather sea Obama win, but either way the same thing will have eventually .

Ill start believing when they take the troops out of Iraq etc

all this euphoria etc reminds me of the wave of optimism that heralded tony blair and new labour and look how that turned out.

obama hasn't even got the safety net of inheriting a thriving stable economy or relatively stable world affirs that blair had so will be very interesting if all his time for change rhetoric actually comes to fruition.

black gerbil1;3364793

id rather sea Obama win, but either way the same thing will have … id rather sea Obama win, but either way the same thing will have eventually . Ill start believing when they take the troops out of Iraq etc

OK so once Obama is elected

then hopefully it will happen

But what worries me is this guy will have a lot to live up to

iglimpse;3364858

OK so once Obama is electedthen hopefully it will happenBut what worries … OK so once Obama is electedthen hopefully it will happenBut what worries me is this guy will have a lot to live up to

DEFO...anfd when things go wrong i reckon there will be even more racial tension in the US!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1217
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News45
      3. PlayStation Hacked Again?33
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193

See more discussions