american embassy in london - selling off surplus gear

Found 30th JulEdited by:"seb"
...The U.S. Embassy, London, United Kingdom is selling surplus property (including one embassy vehicle) via web based online auction.

The auction opens for bidding 08:00am, Monday, July 30 until 16:00pm, Wednesday, August 8, 2018...

uk.usembassy.gov/we-…-2/
Community Updates
Misc
31 Comments
Thank goodness for that!
34540335-eNp3y.jpg
Why no weapons, tactical gear and surveillance equipment?
Typical
Quality gear. Have to make sure I don't miss it.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell22 m ago

Why no weapons, tactical gear and surveillance equipment? Typical Why no weapons, tactical gear and surveillance equipment? Typical

Isis would have had first dabs on those!
They’re also selling 4 Dyson upright vacuum cleaners, all of which need repairing. I didn’t realise the U.S. economy was that hard up.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 30th Jul
That Volvo seems to be a good price. The rest is just rubbish.
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell2 h, 43 m ago

Why no weapons, tactical gear and surveillance equipment? Typical Why no weapons, tactical gear and surveillance equipment? Typical

You need to be security cleared, never mind fella.
Toptrumpet1 h, 34 m ago

They’re also selling 4 Dyson upright vacuum cleaners, all of which need r …They’re also selling 4 Dyson upright vacuum cleaners, all of which need repairing. I didn’t realise the U.S. economy was that hard up.

US economy is booming, but people will buy any old tut.
davewave16 m ago

US economy is booming,

For now.
looks like the ambasador has kept the frero rochet for him self
CoeK4 m ago

For now.

Unless what, Trump gets into power?
davewave1 m ago

I don't know what you mean, i never said unless anything.
CoeK7 m ago

yes.
davewave1 m ago

yes.

I've always said you were a great conversationalist. No idea why so many people disagreed with me.
CoeK1 m ago

I've always said you were a great conversationalist. No idea why so many …I've always said you were a great conversationalist. No idea why so many people disagreed with me.

How articulate you are, despite what others have said.
davewave5 m ago

Thank you for noticing
gcmarcal30th Jul

That Volvo seems to be a good price. The rest is just rubbish.

The drawing board looks ok piece of kit.
airfix13 m ago

The drawing board looks ok piece of kit.

Yes, but what happens when Trump has to go back to it, it’ll be long gone, and then what’ll happen?
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 30th Jul
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell4 h, 23 m ago

Did you not notice the awesome weaponry on the front of the Volvo (just below the grille)? ...
online-auction.state.gov/en-…2d7
Edited by: "Spango" 30th Jul
Spango30 m ago

Did you not notice the awesome weaponry on the front of the Volvo (just …Did you not notice the awesome weaponry on the front of the Volvo (just below the grille)? ...https://online-auction.state.gov/en-US/Auction/Lot/278cdde6-1309-4459-8787-19165090d0c3?auctionId=85765aef-f874-4418-a83d-6c87a2a0e2d7&returnToAuctionUrl=/en-US/Auction/Index/85765aef-f874-4418-a83d-6c87a2a0e2d7

And there is a basooka at the rear.
This is the start of the US giving us “decent” trade deals when we leave Europe...

some loo rolls rolls, a dodgy second hand car and assorted old furniture....

how very Del Boy of them....
CoeK17 h, 36 m ago

For now.

the whole place will be booming when their relationship with Russia and North Korea breaks!!!
davewave19 h, 22 m ago

CoeK19 h, 20 m ago

davewave19 h, 13 m ago

yes.

CoeK19 h, 11 m ago

I've always said you were a great conversationalist. No idea why so many …I've always said you were a great conversationalist. No idea why so many people disagreed with me.

davewave19 h, 10 m ago

CoeK19 h, 4 m ago

Thank you for noticing

Now, now, girls. Can we not all just get along?
Saturn1 h, 28 m ago

Now, now, girls. Can we not all just get along?

We don't have much choice on the matter
Not a lot of lots.

More interesting stuff Here, I bought an Harley Davidson MT350 from them for £400 a few years back. Got it running and sold it for £1250
Edited by: "123thisisme" 31st Jul
It's a shame it's modern-ish stuff. If older, the USSR bugs would be worth loads now.

As is though, I think them silly (at the best of times, to be honest) selling the photocopier, as I reckon that model has internal storage, which can be undeleted
Derek_Horatio_Shatwell30th Jul

Actually I clicked to see if they indeed had any stab vests going cheap, I am after one for work specifically a covert one.
123thisisme7 h, 31 m ago

Not a lot of lots.More interesting stuff Here, I bought an Harley Davidson …Not a lot of lots.More interesting stuff Here, I bought an Harley Davidson MT350 from them for £400 a few years back. Got it running and sold it for £1250

Shame they have nothing like that now, could do with a new project.

This would make an awesome go anywhere camper conversion though, if only I had the money.
harlzter31st Jul

Actually I clicked to see if they indeed had any stab vests going cheap, I …Actually I clicked to see if they indeed had any stab vests going cheap, I am after one for work specifically a covert one.

Are you the security guy down at my local Spar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants