Groups
    EXPIRED

American Fridge Freezer less than 80cm in width

Hello, we are convinced we saw an American Fridge Freezer that was 79cm wide, all of them seem to be around 90cm. Have looked and looked as seems it was purely imagination!
    Need a thanks

8 Comments

well i give up :thinking: sorry

Original Poster

leilahfun;8348772

well i give up :thinking: sorry

thanks, rep added, must have imagined it:?

Weve got a Hotpoint quadrio, which is American style with the 2 doors, it's 73cm (ish) wide. Maybe that's the one you saw????

Original Poster

ubedizzy;8348825

Weve got a Hotpoint quadrio, which is American style with the 2 doors, … Weve got a Hotpoint quadrio, which is American style with the 2 doors, it's 73cm (ish) wide. Maybe that's the one you saw????

Seen that one now but originally was a "true" american fridge freezer, best we can see. is it any good? seen a lot of good reviews but some not so good. thank you, rep added

Love ours, had it about a year and it's had no problems at all. It's next to our cooker so works hard and never faulted yet....the kids are in and out of the fridge and the freezer drawers for ice and ice creams and it copes with them fine. We got the black one. I have taken the extended warranty with dom and general as doing a special offer for £45, have always used the british gas Homecare for appliances but the d&g offer was a bit cheaper and it's new for old.

Original Poster

ubedizzy;8349130

Love ours, had it about a year and it's had no problems at all. It's next … Love ours, had it about a year and it's had no problems at all. It's next to our cooker so works hard and never faulted yet....the kids are in and out of the fridge and the freezer drawers for ice and ice creams and it copes with them fine. We got the black one. I have taken the extended warranty with dom and general as doing a special offer for £45, have always used the british gas Homecare for appliances but the d&g offer was a bit cheaper and it's new for old.

great thanks for the info:)

I looked everywhere for a "narrow" American fridge freezer when we were re-fitting our kitchen last year. I must have spent days, but absoluately zilch...

Original Poster

shopaholic;8352029

I looked everywhere for a "narrow" American fridge freezer when we were … I looked everywhere for a "narrow" American fridge freezer when we were re-fitting our kitchen last year. I must have spent days, but absoluately zilch...

yeah, tell me about it, looks like the hotpoint is the only one. thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo11
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware33
      3. Looking for bike lights and a decent helmet22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?79

See more discussions