Groups
    EXPIRED

american fridge freezer required

Can anyone help please?
    I am looking for an american side by side fridge freezer, with or without ice dispenser etc?
    I would appreciate anyone who can help.

8 Comments

this seems a good price ]click LG 'A' rated,frost free,ice dispenser and cold water jobbie,£499.99

Hope this helps

is there any codes about to get the price down abit???

splitbus1965

is there any codes about to get the price down abit???

PR15 will reduce the price by £15(£15 of £300 spend)

there is also PR30 to get £30 off,but you have to spend £500 which this falls just short of.Maybe try and order something like batteries for a couple of quid to get over the £500.

2.5% quidco too:thumbsup:

muckypup

PR15 will reduce the price by £15(£15 of £300 spend)there is also PR£) to … PR15 will reduce the price by £15(£15 of £300 spend)there is also PR£) to get £30 off,but you have to spend £500 which this falls just short of.Maybe try and order something like batteries for a couple of quid to get over the £500.2.5% quidco too:thumbsup:

cheers mate:thumbsup:

I would say don't buy one! I own an Admiral and am disappointed with it.

The door shelves are fragile and I've had to replace these a number of times.

Its biggest failing though is that the freezer shelves are just that - shelves! In a conventional European freezer, there are baskets that pull out.
    With a shelf arrangement, you are forever pulling the contents out to look for things at the back.

I would say go and look at any model you fancy and check out the freezer shelf/drawer arrangement. If you have the space I'd suggest getting separate fridge and separate freezer.

Hope this helps

have the lg from currys great fridge

wish i had room for an american fridge:-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.812
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767536
      3. Bearded chat1326
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563844

See more discussions