American - The Bill Hicks Story out on dvd today!

Found 27th Sep 2010
This is just a heads up to all the Bill Hicks fans out there.
I'm a great fan of the sadly missed Mr Hicks,So i'm just spreading the word.
Would have posted as a deal but, with it only just been released today it's pretty much at rrp, unless someone can find it cheaper?
Wish he was still here to take apart & analyse all the crap that's happened since he left us.
R.I.P Big Man
peace out.

1. Misc
  2. DVD
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. DVD
5 Comments

personally,dont like the idea of the animations linking it all,and the refusal of any of his partners to participate in the film hardly makes it the true "story"-dissapointing imho.

Original Poster

barky

personally,dont like the idea of the animations linking it all,and the … personally,dont like the idea of the animations linking it all,and the refusal of any of his partners to participate in the film hardly makes it the true "story"-dissapointing imho.

thanks barky, did'nt know his partners were not involved at all,that's a shame, i will still enjoy it.

£12.85 at the hut - thehut.com/dvd…dvd

Although showing as OOS, I'm guessing that's because it's been on there prior to release?

Original Poster

TUSSFC

£12.85 at the hut - … £12.85 at the hut - http://www.thehut.com/dvd/american-the-bill-hicks-story/10081385.html?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=gp&utm_campaign=gp_dvdAlthough showing as OOS, I'm guessing that's because it's been on there prior to release?

thanks tussfc, i think i will wait on this one as i have already got 90% of his work & it breaks my heart to pay rrp for anything.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …2131
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771809
    3. Quidco Highest Cashback Guarantee - Quidco will double the difference if yo…11
    4. How to send Items back to deal extreme?76

See more discussions