Groups

American - The Bill Hicks Story out on dvd today!

This is just a heads up to all the Bill Hicks fans out there.
    I'm a great fan of the sadly missed Mr Hicks,So i'm just spreading the word.
    Would have posted as a deal but, with it only just been released today it's pretty much at rrp, unless someone can find it cheaper?
    Wish he was still here to take apart & analyse all the crap that's happened since he left us.
    R.I.P Big Man
    peace out.

5 Comments

personally,dont like the idea of the animations linking it all,and the refusal of any of his partners to participate in the film hardly makes it the true "story"-dissapointing imho.

Original Poster

barky

personally,dont like the idea of the animations linking it all,and the … personally,dont like the idea of the animations linking it all,and the refusal of any of his partners to participate in the film hardly makes it the true "story"-dissapointing imho.

thanks barky, did'nt know his partners were not involved at all,that's a shame, i will still enjoy it.

£12.85 at the hut - thehut.com/dvd…dvd

Although showing as OOS, I'm guessing that's because it's been on there prior to release?

Original Poster

TUSSFC

£12.85 at the hut - … £12.85 at the hut - http://www.thehut.com/dvd/american-the-bill-hicks-story/10081385.html?utm_source=googleprod&utm_medium=gp&utm_campaign=gp_dvdAlthough showing as OOS, I'm guessing that's because it's been on there prior to release?

thanks tussfc, i think i will wait on this one as i have already got 90% of his work & it breaks my heart to pay rrp for anything.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846152

See more discussions