American WWE Superstar Announced For WWE UK Championship Tournament - Cultaholic

Found 20th May
American WWE Superstar Announced For WWE UK Championship Tournament - Cultaholic.

cultaholic.com/new…nt/

🔥 🔥 🔥🔥 😬 😏

For alllllll you Wrestlemaniacs out there ... hehehehe (myself included!). :-)
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Eastenders is fake
Godfather is fake
24 is fake.

are people still pointing out wrestling is “fake”??

lol.
16 Comments
American WWE Superstar Announced For WWE UK Championship Tournament - Cultaholic.

cultaholic.com/new…nt/
There is literally not a single thingbin that "sport" that isn't fake... It's worse than watching footballers pretend they are hurt
Edited by: "mattsk" 20th May
mattsk9 h, 18 m ago

There is literally not a single thingbin that "sport" that isn't fake... …There is literally not a single thingbin that "sport" that isn't fake... It's worse than watching footballers pretend they are hurt

Lol, I've been hearing the whole Wrestling be fake stories for as farrrrr back as I can remember?.

But for all the pro's and con's of your argument is this ...

Shameful as alllll these alleged fakeries may be (eg. their 'acting talent' be more superior), the footballer's fakery be wayyyyyy worse! (eg. their 'acting talent' be more inferior).

That's my 2 Cents worth anyway?, lol.
Edited by: "amour3k" 20th May
Eastenders is fake
Godfather is fake
24 is fake.

are people still pointing out wrestling is “fake”??

lol.
mattsk1 h, 40 m ago

There is literally not a single thingbin that "sport" that isn't fake... …There is literally not a single thingbin that "sport" that isn't fake... It's worse than watching footballers pretend they are hurt

I’d rather watch WWE. There tougher than modern footballers!!
deleted8996
Not sure what your point is. They had wrestlers from ROI compete for it last time out.
From the top of my head the US title has been held by Sheamus (ROI), Rusev (Bul), Jericho (Can), Owens (Can), Hart (Can), Cesaro (Sui), Kingston (Gha), Del Rio (Mex).

The European title was held by several non Europeans, again off the top of my head Triple H (USA), O. Hart (Can), Kurt Angle (USA), Jericho (Can).

Take it for what it is, sports entertainment. You've a fella walking round that's for all intensive purposes a zombie and you're worried about where people originate from, so that they can compete in a tournament that the winner has already been decided on. Have a word.
mattsk9 h, 11 m ago

Love to see you take a few bumps hun x
Bure117 h, 55 m ago

Love to see you take a few bumps hun x

no problem... would have to rehearse first since that is what they do for days before the actual fight. And considering the number of punches in they face they get with no blood whatsoever.... yeah why not
mattsk2 h, 55 m ago

no problem... would have to rehearse first since that is what they do for …no problem... would have to rehearse first since that is what they do for days before the actual fight. And considering the number of punches in they face they get with no blood whatsoever.... yeah why not

If only you knew how dumb you sounded here
Bure1138 m ago

If only you knew how dumb you sounded here

prove me wrong
joanddan719 h, 48 m ago

Eastenders is fakeGodfather is fake24 is fake.are people still pointing …Eastenders is fakeGodfather is fake24 is fake.are people still pointing out wrestling is “fake”??lol.

dont soaps and films have disclaimers saying they are fake though? slightly different (unless same happens with wrestling naturally)
Edited by: "brilly" 21st May
brilly9 m ago

dont soaps and films have disclaimers saying they are fake though? …dont soaps and films have disclaimers saying they are fake though? slightly different (unless same happens with wrestling naturally)

Soaps and films do not have disclaimers... you don't put on "Die Hard" and it say at the beginning - John McClean is not a real cop - this is not a real situation.

Wrestling is marketed as sports entertainment - which it is.

People that enjoy it know its partly scripted and pre-determined.

Doesn't mean anyone can do it or its any less of an art form than acting in a movie.
deleted899620th May

Not sure what your point is. They had wrestlers from ROI compete for it …Not sure what your point is. They had wrestlers from ROI compete for it last time out.From the top of my head the US title has been held by Sheamus (ROI), Rusev (Bul), Jericho (Can), Owens (Can), Hart (Can), Cesaro (Sui), Kingston (Gha), Del Rio (Mex). The European title was held by several non Europeans, again off the top of my head Triple H (USA), O. Hart (Can), Kurt Angle (USA), Jericho (Can). Take it for what it is, sports entertainment. You've a fella walking round that's for all intensive purposes a zombie and you're worried about where people originate from, so that they can compete in a tournament that the winner has already been decided on. Have a word.

I think he is pointing it out in a good way - the way I see it is that the bigger and more mainstream talent that they get involved the better this will get in terms of staying power and exposure - which will be "better" for the british scene.

I didn't pick up that he was moaning about it... maybe I just missed it.
joanddan74 m ago

Soaps and films do not have disclaimers... you don't put on "Die Hard" and …Soaps and films do not have disclaimers... you don't put on "Die Hard" and it say at the beginning - John McClean is not a real cop - this is not a real situation.Wrestling is marketed as sports entertainment - which it is. People that enjoy it know its partly scripted and pre-determined. Doesn't mean anyone can do it or its any less of an art form than acting in a movie.

come on, wake up fella

all characters and events are fictional, similarities to real events and people coincidental... even those based on a true story etc etc
brilly24 m ago

come on, wake up fellaall characters and events are fictional, …come on, wake up fellaall characters and events are fictional, similarities to real events and people coincidental... even those based on a true story etc etc

Thats not on every TV and movie....

wrestling starts everyweek saying don’t try this at home and it’s trained professionals for entertainment.

Not sure how it’s different.

Wwe is and always has been a soap opera
joanddan71 m ago

Thats not on every TV and movie....wrestling starts everyweek saying don’t …Thats not on every TV and movie....wrestling starts everyweek saying don’t try this at home and it’s trained professionals for entertainment. Not sure how it’s different. Wwe is and always has been a soap opera

dunno if you watch the credits? i dont but i thought it would be a legal requirement tbh
didn't know about if wrestling had a disclaimer as i dont watch that crap but your 'disclaimer' still isn't the same
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants