Groups

Amex Offers

Hello All,

I haven't exercise an Amex offers for a long time until today when I used it twice (Post Office offer).

Amex used to send an email immediately after the spend. However this doesn't happen today.

I wonder the notification process has changed?

Thanks

5 Comments

mine took 3 days for amex to confirm and a further 2 to credit my account. Be patient.

Mine took about 4 days, was instant last year

I phoned them as I didn't get an email after using the post office offer and they said they don't send emails if you use the contactless option if that applies to your transactions.

Original Poster

tinkerbellian

I phoned them as I didn't get an email after using the post office offer … I phoned them as I didn't get an email after using the post office offer and they said they don't send emails if you use the contactless option if that applies to your transactions.

It was not a contactless transaction for me. However as other mentioned seems the notification process has changed.

Thanks all for replying.

Everytime I do an amex post office offer the notification email is sent to me straight away.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2847
      2. One thing you've forgotten55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions