Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Amex Platinum offers - selected accounts only

Posted 10th Jun
Selected AMEX platinum card holders only - log into your account and check under “offers”. Offer is for a £100 card credit for purchases from specific - although limited retailers. Apple.com, Harvey Nich’s, Debenhams, Waitrose and partners. Save offer to card, make purchase and a credit up to £100.00 will be credited back by Amex.
T & C’s does state the credit can take up to the the 27th of Aug to be credited. However, I purchased something from Apple, £100 credited back from AMEx 2 days later.

Appreciate it’s not for everyone, but the card does have its benefits if you can make use of them.

3482835-kn2MU.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
41049753-haOpb.jpg
Already posted last week
Credit for posting it from me bud

Some people wasn't on here last week so this is the first I knew about it so thanks
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 11th Jun
efc_4ever11/06/2020 08:39

Credit for posting it from me bud Some people wasn't on here last week …Credit for posting it from me bud Some people wasn't on here last week so this is the first I knew about it so thanks

Same here, I seem to be on here a lot recent and I’d missed it. Managed to get an Apple Watch for a hundred pound less. Can’t really grumble.
cruzeroo711/06/2020 08:53

Same here, I seem to be on here a lot recent and I’d missed it. Managed to …Same here, I seem to be on here a lot recent and I’d missed it. Managed to get an Apple Watch for a hundred pound less. Can’t really grumble.

Where did you get the watch from?
xtreme12311/06/2020 09:46

Where did you get the watch from?

From Apple online, £229 normal price, after saving offer to card, made the purchase at full price. The £100 credited back by Amex two days later.
Apple is 6 Avios per £ via the BA store at the moment. I value an Avios at 1p so that another 6% off. Ymmv
Edited by: "williemaykit" 11th Jun
Thanks for reminding me about the offers. There is one for Dropbox that ends in November that I have just saved as my Dropbox renews in October.
Hopefully a 40% saving.
Post a comment
@
    Text