Groups

Amir Khan fight...

Banned
    Is it worth paying for tonight? whats the opponent like? i hear he is undefeated to. i have no idea who he is and have never seen him fight before. is it going to be the usual over in the first few rounds? or could it be a classic? lol

57 Comments

is it online anywhere - please:thumbsup:

Just put it this way you think they will put khan up against someone he will lose against?

Personally being a boxing i wouldnt pay for this, just watch it on the net.

Try downloading sopcast ]here and then going ]here and then watch it for free

Yeh and theres that or if you have those chipped boxes.

yep what massmail said

What time is it on? Prabably at Mosque when it comes on anyway?

Yep use this site [url]www.justin.tv[/url]

justin.tv is your friend if u wanna watch the fight.

Original Poster Banned

MarzBarz;2910017

Thanks, and will it start automatcially on the main page like the football? or do i need to search for it?

isn't this coming on tv?

Original Poster Banned

h_360;2910100

isn't this coming on tv?

Sky box office

guv;2909978

Or on satellite with the right equipment! :thumbsup:

And what's the right equipment exactly cos I'm sick of paying £45 a month for all the channels and then having to pay £15 for an average fight..well....I don't really pay for it.....others do but you get my drift. :giggle:

i got this but unfortunatley cant watch it

pit khan against a decent opponent and i'd gladly pay to watch him have 7 shades knocked out of him.

Banned

realfriendlyman;2910170

And what's the right equipment exactly cos I'm sick of paying £45 a month … And what's the right equipment exactly cos I'm sick of paying £45 a month for all the channels and then having to pay £15 for an average fight..well....I don't really pay for it.....others do but you get my drift. :giggle:

]This should sort you out - or something similar. Then just flash the firmware and off you go. You WONT get sky on this though (in case thats what you're thinking!_ But you will get numerous English film channels plus live Premier football on a regular basis. (ie everything that is on sky + Setanta plus loads more inc 3pm kick offs)

starts about 10:00pm
    put radio five commentry on and watch on [url]www.justin.tv[/url]

I love this justin.tv thing i have just watched the football for free now its the boxing cheers justin :-D

his opponent is undefeated but has fought absolutely no one of any interest, basically hes knocked out a load of road sweepers and fish fryers so far, if khan doesnt put him away early then he should forget al this mouthing off about how hes gonna rule the world next year..... cos this should be a walkover compared to some of the world champs that he thinks he is gonna beat next.

WOW the chat on one of them links is going well over the top.

Banned

waterloo;2910873

WOW the chat on one of them links is going well over the top.

Like here then :whistling:

MarzBarz;2910017

cheers marz - there getting ready to rumble:thumbsup:

what time this starting? harrison just won, so khan fight should be next?

Banned

wazb;2911266

what time this starting? harrison just won, so khan fight should be next?

NOW :thumbsup:

whooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaa25 secs

Banned

Oh dear! I hope no one wasted their money for that fight.

Less than one minute! Guess that's Khan finished!

Wow, another great british boxer!

NOT

omg that was realy pathetic, but what a punch!!! did you see that punch in slow mo, wow

Shocked. He just crumpled after that 1st shot.

I like him as well, down to earth bloke. I know how it feels to be ko'd like that (not so quick like)

amir khant fight

andy108uk;2911461

amir khant fight

News of the World headline tomorrow methinks :thumbsup:

Banned

andy108uk;2911461

amir khant fight

Haha. Very good.:thumbsup::w00t:

Amir has the potential to be a very good fighter but he needs to learn how to take a punch. He got his tatics all wrong tonight, i have no idea why he raced over to Prescott as soon as the bell went.

Who won????? Don't have sky box office and my speakers are broken

why are they making excuses? "it was the trainers fault, picked the wrong opponent" i mean cmon if he wants to be world champion he has to beat people like that, they say it was a massive jump in class, whats he been doing the past 17 fights?? isnt that meant to be preperation?

that was one hell of a punch, id still be down now

h_360;2911504

Who won????? Don't have sky box office and my speakers are broken

the other bloke

knocked him over and pretty much out twice in 25 seconds

The JFK;2911499

Amir has the potential to be a very good fighter but he needs to learn … Amir has the potential to be a very good fighter but he needs to learn how to take a punch. He got his tatics all wrong tonight, i have no idea why he raced over to Prescott as soon as the bell went.

i dont think he can learn to take a punch, some people have better chins, unfornutaly amir has a weak one.

swafe;2911528

the other blokeknocked him over and pretty much out twice in 25 seconds

that alls Amir's rep gone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7261381
      2. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.411
      3. word association Game74044574
      4. Giffgaff New goodybags33

See more discussions