wohoooooooo thx for that :thumbsup:
    tho you should put spoilers in title before people complain

yaaaaaaaaaaay

massmail666;4643000

england!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you'll find it's: In-ger-land!

Go Team KAHN

Banned

Watched it, was good.............. wanted more fight !!!! Felt ended too quickly!!!

Banned

Missed it. (Out for the night) I've seen the cut result though. Good contest?

Cant question Khan's ability (and been a fan since the olympics) but the previous galss jaw result can't help but be a concern for progress.

Banned

guv;4643331

Missed it. (Out for the night) I've seen the cut result though. Good … Missed it. (Out for the night) I've seen the cut result though. Good contest?Cant question Khan's ability (and been a fan since the olympics) but the previous galss jaw result can't help but be a concern for progress.

The "cut result" is the fight !!.........Good ,fast punches ........bleeds....... and that was it. :w00t:

Banned

jjcaho;4643425

The "cut result" is the fight !!.........Good ,fast punches … The "cut result" is the fight !!.........Good ,fast punches ........bleeds....... and that was it. :w00t:

Hey, that's just as important. Good fight or just the cause of the end? I'd love to see Khan be WC - but that previous contest really is scary for that to happen.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      2. Best VR games?22
      3. What to do?????23
      4. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55

See more discussions