Groups

Ammyy Admin - Free Remote Desktop Software

Has any one tried using Ammyy Admin ??
    ammyy.com/en/

Ammyy Admin is a highly reliable and very friendly tool for remote computer access. You can provide remote assistance, remote administration or remote teaching for your clients, employees and friends regardless of their location. Ammyy Admin connects remote computers within seconds without any installation or configuration. You can view and/or control (using your keyboard and mouse) any applications running on the remote computers.

Seems OK, just wondering if anyone knew anything about it ??

7 Comments

Original Poster

No One !! How about showmypc.com ??

i prefer Logmein.com

Sorry, haven't tried either of them. I use ]TeamViewer - it's free (for personal use) and has a portable version as well as an install version.

inside101;8546309

Sorry, haven't tried either of them. I use ]TeamViewer - it's free (for … Sorry, haven't tried either of them. I use ]TeamViewer - it's free (for personal use) and has a portable version as well as an install version.

teamviwer is a good one and also has an app for the Iphone

just having a look at this ammyy seems simple enough, i particularly like the idea of voice chat though generally i like logmein, don't think there are any commercial restrictions on logmein free either.

Original Poster

thanks. logmein free have removed the option to add other users, which is a shame

TomT;8558503

thanks. logmein free have removed the option to add other users, which is … thanks. logmein free have removed the option to add other users, which is a shame

do you need it though, pretty sure multiple logins on the same account are possible. and the machines login takes care of everything else.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1113
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927344
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917

See more discussions