Amsterdam Booking.com advice

Found 16th Aug 2017
Hi Im after a bit of advice from anyone. My son is due to go to Amsterdam next week on Friday 25th to Mon 28th August. This was a surprise present for him from his girlfriend. Unfortunately she has passed away recently. Then my son lost his job which hasn't helped. I have emailed booking .com and the hotel to see if could change the dates but got a reply this is non refundable so cant do anything. He really cant afford to go next just would like some advice how we get them to change dates?
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
You'll have a better chance of getting the dates changed by the hotel rather than booking.com

I had the same issue due to me booking the wrong month by mistake, literally rang up the website 10 minutes after booking and explained and they weren't having any of it, but after ringing the hotel they allowed me to adjust the dates for a fee.

On the other hand if you have travel insurance already? This might cover you for not being able to go? Or if you don't have it then if you possibly got it now then this might be able to cover you? Unsure.
Thanks ive just emailed the hotel so fingers crossed. No insurance unfortunately.
Did u manage to change the dates? Might be interested in buying the room if possible
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants