Groups

Amsterdam holidays.. How much did you use?

So anyone been?
    Tryna look for a cheap getaway with some of my mates but we're unsure on the price? If it's to expensive we'll find some where else to go lol

Did you book a hotel before hand or just find one when your there?
    (Lets say a week stay max?)

We've found flights at roughly £91.99.. around the 25th May

Thank youu

22 Comments

I'd say a week was too long, its more a city for a break.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy

I'd say a week was too long, its more a city for a break.

Oh right, How many days would you say is ideal then? thanks

Banned

I've always found a hotel on arrival, most are pretty shyte so check the room before paying as most wont payment in advance.

The dam ain't the same since the last bus shelter cafe disappeared.

Original Poster

slamdunkin

I've always found a hotel on arrival, most are pretty shyte so check the … I've always found a hotel on arrival, most are pretty shyte so check the room before paying as most wont payment in advance.The dam ain't the same since the last bus shelter cafe disappeared.

lol wish i knew what you were talking about but i dont have a clue!

Thanks for the help though guys, will have to consider 3 days then! how much is the food there

Bout Tree fiddy

Banned

Get a car and drive, it's not far.

So is this a thread about drugs or what?

Original Poster

lumoruk

Get a car and drive, it's not far.

That would be pretty awesome uno.. but don't you have to insure the car to drive overseas and all that crap? There should be about 4/5 of us.

its crap , the prozzies are treated like its a proper job , whats the point in a hooker if you cant give em a good kicking , i just dont see the point

Banned

its not the cost of getting there thts the problem...... its the cost when you get there.......

its bloody expensive! spent a grand last time i went for a week

could have had a month in thailand for the same money, luckily i had 3 months there as well ha

brock101

its crap , the prozzies are treated like its a proper job , whats the … its crap , the prozzies are treated like its a proper job , whats the point in a hooker if you cant give em a good kicking , i just dont see the point

And it's me that sells the smack?

Banned

jiminym

And it's me that sells the smack?

have a look at his other recent posts.....the bloke has some serious issues in his life

take pity

Cheapest way to do it is go to newcastle and get the ferry, DFDS seaways do plenty of offers at off peak times. I'd personally say one night there is enough plus the two on the ferry. Good lads weekend away, the ferry there and back is like a holiday in itself.

hire a car/ go via train and go to to other parts of holland if you are going for more than a week - go on tripdvisor to check out what there is to do in different parts .

Ferry Harwich to Hook (short train to dam) - deffo cheapest if you are in the South of England.

if its just guys going get a hostel, thats what my OH and his mates all did when they went on a stag weekend, i think the flights cost them about £90 too it was only last year

Just got back stayed 2 nights but had 3 full days cost us 135 quid each with flights and booked hotel in advance and stayed at the moevenpick which is just out of centraal station.

Flights were 50 quid return from Manchester with easyjet

Original Poster

Marty1981

Just got back stayed 2 nights but had 3 full days cost us 135 quid each … Just got back stayed 2 nights but had 3 full days cost us 135 quid each with flights and booked hotel in advance and stayed at the moevenpick which is just out of centraal station.Flights were 50 quid return from Manchester with easyjet

how long ago did you book? seems so expensive!

Would it be better to book before hand, if we go there its a bit scary to book once your there?!

Boom123

how long ago did you book? seems so expensive!Would it be better to book … how long ago did you book? seems so expensive!Would it be better to book before hand, if we go there its a bit scary to book once your there?!

I booked 3 month in advance and i always book hotel in advance would not risk that but seeing the state of some hotels can see why people check them out first. Thought £135 for the lot was more than reasonable but there are cheaper hotels than the one we picked
    If you do go can highly recommend heineken experience and boom Chicago they were both brilliant and 3 days is more than enough for Amsterdam to see what you want

Edited by: "Marty1981" 7th May 2011

depends if youre going for the hookers or the weed..

Original Poster

Marty1981

I booked 3 month in advance and i always book hotel in advance would not … I booked 3 month in advance and i always book hotel in advance would not risk that but seeing the state of some hotels can see why people check them out first. Thought £135 for the lot was more than reasonable but there are cheaper hotels than the one we pickedIf you do go can highly recommend heineken experience and boom Chicago they were both brilliant and 3 days is more than enough for Amsterdam to see what you want

Ah damn, price was awesome but we want to go straight after the uni exams lol probably start of june or end of this month!

but thanks for the reccommendation, guess i'll need to keep an eye out for hotels!

nebno6

depends if youre going for the hookers or the weed..

Allow the hookers! Obviously for the greenary!
    Edited by: "Boom123" 7th May 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      3. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      4. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56

See more discussions