Groups

Amsterdam Recommendation for hotels

Hi Guys

I am off to Amsterdam tomorrow till Thursday, I have never been there before. Can anybody recommend a nice Hotel in central please..

Also, if anyone knows a nice hostel that would be handy too as I am trying to keep the bills down... Any other recommendation of where to go around and tips are appreciated.

Thanks in advance

hi i have stayed at the luxer hotel 5 times now and found it to be spot on every time
    and the luxer is as central as you can get ( Warmoesstraat ) link >>>‌ hotelluxer.tobook.com/

as for hostels i have all so stayed in a few and think that Durty Nellys do the job cheap
    as before as central as you can get ( Warmoesstraat ) link >>>‌ durtynellys.nl/

hope you have a blast in the dam ( i all ways do )

ps... smoke a fat one for me
    - stuartsdog

12 Comments

Banned

I cant reccomend a hotel, but can highly reccomend Magda. 50E is really very reasonable.

Original Poster

Magda? What would that be?

hi i have stayed at the luxer hotel 5 times now and found it to be spot on every time
    and the luxer is as central as you can get ( Warmoesstraat ) link >>> hotelluxer.tobook.com/

as for hostels i have all so stayed in a few and think that Durty Nellys do the job cheap
    as before as central as you can get ( Warmoesstraat ) link >>> durtynellys.nl/

hope you have a blast in the dam ( i all ways do )

ps... smoke a fat one for me

Banned

Rupee Man

Magda? What would that be?

She is a lovely, sensual woman!

mceverready

She is a lovely, sensual woman!

does she/he work out of Bloedstraat lol

Banned

Woah, Woah, Woah. It is deinitely a she!!!

mceverready

Woah, Woah, Woah. It is deinitely a she!!!

nice to hear lol

check out the eco tour its funny !
    hans-brinker.com/

Stayed at the hotel casa400 last week - they do 3 night for 2 (€190 odd for 3 nights). Its brand new (so new its still a bit of a building site) and not that central, but only about 3 minutes from Amstel station which is dead easy to get to. Stayed in quite a few hostels/cheap hotels in the past and to be honest I quite liked staying in a 'nicer' hotel a little away from the hustle and bustle of the RLD; but if its the first time you are there and you are after the complete Dam experience you will find something a bit cheaper (if more basic) near there.

Depending on what you want to do, the I Amsterdam card can be worth getting - its €58 for a 72 hour card and gives you full public transport (except Schippol transfers) and entry to most the museums and a boat trip etc; probably worth it if you want to go to the Van Gogh + Rijks museum; if your just after dope/RLD/monging about, save your money. Its a brilliant city and you won't get bored.

The Bulldog in the Red Light.

Been back every year for the past 5 years

ChrisUK

The Bulldog in the Red Light.Been back every year for the past 5 years

bulldog just dont buy any of there draw coz its very poor
    get down to the De Dampkring , cafe420 , Amnesia
    all so hear the green place are putting out some top wares !!!

Original Poster

thanks. I am off today. Got Hilton Hotel for £80 a night
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1016
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions