Groups

Amusing Newcastle Videos

I feel quite sorry for them but some of these videos are great

youtube.com/wat…age

youtube.com/wat…QjU

11 Comments

check out the comments on the 1st link!! nufc4life2009 make the best comment i've ever seen on youtube!

Love it hahaha

sadly the name 'Now thats what i call relegation' is better than the actual video.

I was thinking of making a newcastle vid for youtube with " the show must go on" Queen as the background music

dandoc2;5316683

I was thinking of making a newcastle vid for youtube with " the show must … I was thinking of making a newcastle vid for youtube with " the show must go on" Queen as the background music

Go on Dan do it, although I reckon Beck - Loser or Petula Clark- Downtown, would be a better choice

Original Poster

What about 'I am the resurrection' by Alan Shearer and the Stone Roses

iNSOMANiAC;5317493

What about 'I am the resurrection' by Alan Shearer and the Stone Roses

or I am the clueless by the beatles

Paddy_o_furniture;5316763

Go on Dan do it, although I reckon Beck - Loser or Petula Clark- … Go on Dan do it, although I reckon Beck - Loser or Petula Clark- Downtown, would be a better choice

dont you know we've already made that up - its called Doon Toon

readytogo.net/smb…oon

When you're a mag and Keegan ****s off again, you know what's coming next
    Doon toon
    When you've got Ashley, all his debt and his worries, thinks look bleak, at best
    Doon toon
    Just listen to the traffic on the way to Bristol City
    You'll have to sell old Mickey so your squad is looking ******
    Good times ahead
    Playing in the second tier, you can forget about Europe for many a year
    Cos you're doon toon, ****in' deserved as well
    Doon toon, look at how far you've fell
    Doon toon, Doncaster's waiting for you

Can you recall the days of Shephard and Hall, and love, loving it all?
    Doon toon
    Maybe you knew (and maybe Keegan did too) back when you signed Xisco
    Doon toon
    Just listen to the pundits (even Alan on the sofa)
    Forget the Geordie Nation, ****in' well and truly over
    ITV1
    Your new home of football, no Match of the Day
    Enjoy your highlights on Sunday, of Plymouth away
    Cos you're doon toon, into the Fizzy Pop
    Doon toon, forever to drop and drop
    Doon toon, administration for you

Doon toon

Now you may find some Arab who will accidentally buy you
    And if you don't, that's OK, cos I hear it's nice in League 2
    Bradford, Grimsby...
    From the heights of the 90s, Ginola and Beads
    You're on the way to oblivion, please say 'hi' to Leeds
    Cos you're doon toon, take off your shoes and sing
    Doon toon, or 'boycoutt' the whole damn thing
    Doon toon, everyone's laughing at you

Disco;5317507

dont you know we've already made that up - its called Doon ToonWhen … dont you know we've already made that up - its called Doon ToonWhen you're a mag and Keegan ****s off again, you know what's coming nextDoon toonWhen you've got Ashley, all his debt and his worries, thinks look bleak, at bestDoon toonJust listen to the traffic on the way to Bristol CityYou'll have to sell old Mickey so your squad is looking ******Good times aheadPlaying in the second tier, you can forget about Europe for many a yearCos you're doon toon, ****in' deserved as wellDoon toon, look at how far you've fellDoon toon, Doncaster's waiting for youCan you recall the days of Shephard and Hall, and love, loving it all?Doon toonMaybe you knew (and maybe Keegan did too) back when you signed XiscoDoon toonJust listen to the pundits (even Alan on the sofa)Forget the Geordie Nation, ****in' well and truly overITV1Your new home of football, no Match of the DayEnjoy your highlights on Sunday, of Plymouth awayCos you're doon toon, into the Fizzy PopDoon toon, forever to drop and dropDoon toon, administration for youDoon toonNow you may find some Arab who will accidentally buy youAnd if you don't, that's OK, cos I hear it's nice in League 2Bradford, Grimsby...From the heights of the 90s, Ginola and BeadsYou're on the way to oblivion, please say 'hi' to LeedsCos you're doon toon, take off your shoes and singDoon toon, or 'boycoutt' the whole damn thingDoon toon, everyone's laughing at you

none of the great unwashed could of thought of that

newcastle will still be on the bbc next year, might even be match of the day . .

Leeds says 'Hi' back. Love us or hate us , we're always on your minds!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1319
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014477
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047086
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767190

See more discussions