Groups

Amy Winehouse

Rushed to hospital by Ambulance

27 Comments

Original Poster

LONDON (AP) — A spokesman for Amy Winehouse says the Grammy-winning singer has gone to the emergency room at a London hospital.

Winehouse was taken by ambulance from her north London home to University College Hospital, spokesman Chris Goodman says. He did not know what might be wrong with the singer.

Winehouse's musical success has been overshadowed by her tumultuous private life and public struggles with drugs and alcohol. Her father has said she developed early stage emphysema from smoking cigarettes and crack cocaine.

facepalm.jpg

Behind every good woman is a pathetic waster of a man who just has to bring her down.

Whats the bet on OD?

....Good!

Original Poster

Jo3l;2623695

Whats the bet on OD?

It's got to be that or her emphysema i'd bet

Ah well, Not too much of a loss anyway. Self inflicted.

:roll:

LadyMadonna;2623656

Behind every good woman is a pathetic waster of a man who just has to … Behind every good woman is a pathetic waster of a man who just has to bring her down.

...and women who fail in life blame it on men :roll:

owlass;2623780

:thumbsup:

Well said!!

owlass;2623780

Nah, lesbians are the ones who have it sussed

she punched a wall...thats why she was taken i think lol

bellabonkers;2623800

she punched a wall...thats why she was taken i think lol

exactly... blake was standing infront of it... he isn't even good looking

Shes just a waste of space. In all honestly i cant see how shes that talented, i think her music is awful on every level. She values drugs over everything else, and people like that, i have no time for.

Agree with you about the drugs matt but some songs are.....ok..

jellybaby22;2623788

I dont...I blame my mother.....:giggle:

:lol: ...................... but you're not a failure

dontdothatagain;2623858

Agree with you about the drugs matt but some songs are.....ok..

well i suppose its down to personal taste where music is concerned but as a person, i think she comes across as a waste of space

I like the way that this thread is a verbatim clone of every other Amy Winehouse thread in the known universe. Even down to the wordings:

Person 1: Blah, Amy Winehouse has done soemthing noteworthily stupid
    Person 2: I hate her, she takes drugs. Boo hoo.
    Person 3: She's very talented / she's a great talent, I just wish she'd straighten herself out, it's a waste
    Person 4: I hate her
    Person 5: Person 4, you're a loser

And thus it repeats ad nauseum. In fact, I reckon that every thread in the known universe, plus every letter about her written to The Sun's letters page, could be merged into a single epic thread, and not one person in a thousand could tell where the sub-discussions begin and end.

I imagine it was a collapsed bee-hive.

diabeticguy;2624033

I imagine it was a collapsed bee-hive.

Oh snap!

dxx;2624010

I like the way that this thread is a verbatim clone of every other Amy … I like the way that this thread is a verbatim clone of every other Amy Winehouse thread in the known universe. Even down to the wordings:Person 1: Blah, Amy Winehouse has done soemthing noteworthily stupidPerson 2: I hate her, she takes drugs. Boo hoo.Person 3: She's very talented / she's a great talent, I just wish she'd straighten herself out, it's a wastePerson 4: I hate herPerson 5: Person 4, you're a loserAnd thus it repeats ad nauseum. In fact, I reckon that every thread in the known universe, plus every letter about her written to The Sun's letters page, could be merged into a single epic thread, and not one person in a thousand could tell where the sub-discussions begin and end.

So where would your post fit into that?

LadyMadonna;2624119

So where would your post fit into that?

Mine transcends it.

So really you're an author for wikipedia then?

Original Poster

LONDON (AP) — Amy Winehouse was hospitalized Monday night for a reaction t … LONDON (AP) — Amy Winehouse was hospitalized Monday night for a reaction to medication but was expected to be released by morning, representatives for the Grammy-winning singer said.An ambulance took Winehouse from her north London home to University College Hospital, spokesman Chris Goodman said."Doctors have advised that she will be kept under observation overnight and is likely to be released tomorrow," read a statement released by Goodman and Tracey Miller, the 24-year-old's U.S.-based publicist.

A reaction to medication

I don't believe that for some reason

RedIron;2624368

A reaction to medication I don't believe that for some reason

Same here. More probably an OD, sadly can't see a way out for her. Imagine it will end ultimately in her death.So sad - a terrible waste of any young life. :-(

LadyMadonna;2624363

So really you're an author for wikipedia then?

I'm not quite sure how you make that leap of logic. But, um, no. If I see something wrong I'll correct it, but I don't actively search for such things. I don't get the relevance.

dxx;2624945

I'm not quite sure how you make that leap of logic. But, um, no. If I see … I'm not quite sure how you make that leap of logic. But, um, no. If I see something wrong I'll correct it, but I don't actively search for such things. I don't get the relevance.

Was just the contradiction. You find alot of them on wiki too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions